Hi. Guys,

When is this game coming out on wp8 platform?? Hopefuully compatible with 512mb devices too
    05-01-2013 03:30 PM
    I don't think halfbrick wants to support windows phone. Jetpack joyride is too old even on Android. I still hope that they bring. Hate halfbrick but love their games :D
    05-01-2013 03:44 PM
    Theirs a rumor that it will be announced along with nokias announcement in may along with temple run 2 and instagram but we'll have to see
    05-01-2013 03:45 PM
    I would love to have this game on WP8 but the hold up must be Xbox integration or Halfbrick not caring at this point. I say Xbox because this tends to cause delays, and if halfbrick really wanted it out there they would push it hard to be on ANOTHER OS.

But if they do not care then they will not push it too hard. I have emailed Halfbrick but get no reply though to be honest I was not expecting a reply.
    farukdgn likes this.
    05-01-2013 03:49 PM
    I would love to have this game on WP8 but the hold up must be Xbox integration or Halfbrick not caring at this point. I say Xbox because this tends to cause delays, and if halfbrick really wanted it out there they would push it hard to be on ANOTHER OS.

But if they do not care then they will not push it too hard. I have emailed Halfbrick but get no reply though to be honest I was not expecting a reply.
    We made them famous and rich, now they became so rich that they don't care about us. I hate self-righteous people.
    05-01-2013 04:07 PM
    I don't really know about Jetpack. I don't find it very great. Though I would definetly get it for the achievements and that way maybe, but maybe I will fall in love with it.
    I like Gravity Guy 2 better :)
    05-02-2013 02:26 AM
    Off topic, has anyone tried contacting Imangi Studios about future compatibility of Temple Run with 512 MB devices? I sent an email with that query, but received no reply.
    05-05-2013 12:34 PM
    I really want jetpack joyride but also what about btd5 aka Bloons tower defense 5
    05-06-2013 05:36 PM
    We could all send halfbrick emails.
    05-12-2013 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD