Try my new game: Puzzle Detective

Nathan Liem

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi. I think that your game is really good game. But I find difficulties in solving the problems. Can you have more hint for each problem? For example: case number 1 for odds of ball landing on zero. I thought that I got the answer, but it was not.

emmeborn

Elite x3 & Lumia 950XL Champion
May 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi, thank you for a very good game. But I get stuck on the exactly same Place as the above poster. So I decided to try another case and then I got stuck there too. Now I have two cases where I can not get any further, so some kind of more hints to not totally get stuck would be appreciated. Anyway, thanks for a good game!

walter1832

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Good game, but we need more hints or a answer guide posted here.

Update: deleted, to frustrated with it

Last edited:

mijacs

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I agree that we need a stronger hint system. Maybe a timed one or requires you to do simpler logic puzzles.

Btw on the ball odds, I am guessing that it is a mistake. You probably have the right numbers but wrong positions.

Update: I can understand why the answer is correct. It seems to be in rebus form.

Last edited:

paschott

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Finally installed the WP 7.x version. I like the concept quite a bit, but more hints and perhaps a hint system kind of like the old Infocom hints would be helpful. In those, you get a broad hint and then narrow it down as you need more help until the last hint is almost giving you the answer. Add in some sort of timer on those hints so you can't get more than 1 hint every ## minutes and you'd make a better experience. As it stands now, some of the puzzles are pretty frustrating and the hints don't do anything to help me along. Other puzzles are quite easy. The trick answer puzzles are kind of neat as well. However, without a better hint system to help us get past some of those puzzles I think it will be more frustrating to users than not.

emmeborn

Elite x3 & Lumia 950XL Champion
May 27, 2013
Visit site
Don't feel bad. Word problems tend to mislead or be very ambiguous.

Count the number of ways you can get 00 and count the number of possibilities. Try the combinations of those numbers.

I still can not get this one solved. Feels like I have tried every combination possible. Any more hints??? :)

slyder5

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi for the carless spy game , the odds of ball landing on zero is 1 in 37 but thats not the correct way you will have to figure that out

kambarrett

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
Love it! But can't get past the anagram 'croutony bits parade' -- tried everything I can think of in an office -- printers, copiers, cabinets, curtains... I need a hint...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa