Try my new game: Puzzle Detective

pezman726

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
317 is the answer

Now that the answer has been posted here....if you actually look at the number, and think of the odds. the odds are 1 in 37. now look at the position of the 1. the 1 is IN the number 37. hence 317.

Now if only i can figure out this damn croutony bits parade anagram! i hate anagrams!!

Usama Jawad

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for this awesome game!!it makes me feel as if I am Sherlock Holmes,I think the hints are okay and the puzzles awesome though I have only fully completed 3 cases. :p but can you also make the other 2 casebooks free because my parents wont let me buy games from their credit cards and I am only 16 so I dont possess my own credit card. :( Anyway thanks!!!your game rocks!!!!!

djgreedo

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for this awesome game!!it makes me feel as if I am Sherlock Holmes,I think the hints are okay and the puzzles awesome though I have only fully completed 3 cases. :p but can you also make the other 2 casebooks free because my parents wont let me buy games from their credit cards and I am only 16 so I dont possess my own credit card. :( Anyway thanks!!!your game rocks!!!!!

Unfortunately I can't make the game free. I need to try to recover my costs for making it! If you follow the twitter (in the About page) you can see if levels (or the full game) goes free temporarily. For example the WP7 version was free for a few days recently.

Maybe if you get your parents to play the game they will like it so much they will buy the extra levels?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss