Candy Crush??

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Isn't that like Bejeweled? Never played it, but from images posted on my Facebook wall it looks like Bejeweled.

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, it's a blatant Bejeweled knockoff. That's the thing I'll never understand about mobile gaming; how nearly identical games with some re-branding can end up being so successful. Sure, there are a lot of clones in more traditional gaming, but those developers at least put some effort in offering some kind of distinct interpretation of the same theme. I guess there's no compelling reason to bother here.

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
It seems that "Candy Crush Saga" is the most popular one, a favour one for many girls ... to be similar is NOT enough ...

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't get why people are so concerned with what amounts to candy-based Bejeweled. I get that some here are concerned with a "status" statement with having the game, but I do not get the popularity of the game itself.

Y2HBK

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I was semi-interested in the game until I started getting spammed relentlessly on my FB account. That has nothing to do with the game, of course, but rather the users. Regardless, it annoyed me enough to cross it off my list. :D

trwrt

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I don't see how anyone could play Bejeweled without a stylus. My fat finger blocks my view of the screen and the stylus is so much quicker getting to all four corners of the screen. If I want to play I'll fire up my Treo 680 and play it the way God intended! :)

Sam Freeman

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Well get it like evey other thing with windows phone.... Six months to a year after its no longer popular..... I am really getting sick of this mobile platform on the app respect.

jkabol

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
im thinking the windows 8 platform is more interested in the bigger budget games. dont get me wrong, id love to have candy crush on my mobile. i have to play at night on the computer and im waaay behind my woman's current mark. ive tried bejeweled and it sucks by comparison. kindve like the difference of doom back in the day and halo now. but i think that they are looking more toward a future with full games, like the new dark knight, the new spiderman, likely the new man of steel, and also they are bringing the new halo only for windows 8 this month. i think theyll more concentrate the gaming medium on that platform than with rewriting sugar crush from the ground up.

just my thoughts on the issue

gkrew

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I have written the developer and they replied they are working on bringing Candy crush to more platforms. no information about a specific timeline for Windows phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786