[Solved] Modern Combat 4: How to pick up weapons?

wilsey

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
When I played on the Mission 3, I think, on the screen I was told to get on the Sniper Rifle. However, when I move to the Rifle, it just showed the name. But I can't find a way to get it. Something like in Counter Strike where you can drop your current weapon and then pick another weapon on the floor. I can only swap to other weapon by swiping left or right on the top right corner. And I only have 2 weapons that can be used.

Is there anything that I need to purchase in order to have more weapon selection?

Update: Got it now. Tried many methods, and somehow I decided just to tap on the weapon icon of the weapon that I came across during the game and then it switched to that weapon :D

Last edited:

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
It's frustrating when you can't figure something out like this and then that 'Eureka' moment comes and everything is right with the world again, lol. Thanks for posting this, I'm sure someone will find this helpful when they have the same problem!

wilsey

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
It's frustrating when you can't figure something out like this and then that 'Eureka' moment comes and everything is right with the world again, lol. Thanks for posting this, I'm sure someone will find this helpful when they have the same problem!

Exactly. You got it. That feeling when the "Eureka" moment comes :grin:
Yeap, hopefully someone will find this helpful :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OFFSET