Halo: Spartan Assault W8/WP8

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Does this have the same features as Skulls of the Shogun where I can buy it for my Surface RT and my Windows Phone 8 and 'pick up where I left off' on each device?

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, getting really tired of Microsoft's crap. If this is something like a month-long exclusive, then I'd have to sadly say that Microsoft might have found a way to do something dumb enough to keep me from buying a Halo game. I'll probably still get it eventually, but I'm pretty annoyed that this is happening, when you consider that the WPCentral staff was trying to offer Halo's release as an excuse for the drought of Xbox titles.

Res215dg

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Ughh more of this timed exclusive crap floating around the game industry....

I thought we got enough of that from Call of Duty and Battlefield....guess Halo is jumping on the bandwagon as well

wawapumaa

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Hello it is available right now on Windows 8/RT pc and tablet. But you need to change the region of the store first to trinity and tobaga region.
After go to the store and type halo spartan and you will see it. :) Like last time

Sorry i am not english native speaker but french, so i try to explain as i can

Shredcow

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Got the game on my L920 but it crashes after a while, twice in the 2 times I've played it. Crash seems to be after a certain amount of time, not linked to certain parts of the game. Strange!

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Got the game on my L920 but it crashes after a while, twice in the 2 times I've played it. Crash seems to be after a certain amount of time, not linked to certain parts of the game. Strange!

How'd you get it on your 920? Country/region/carrier/etc.
tumblr_inline_mk4oxlpZxs1qz4rgp.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium