Halo: Spartan Assault W8/WP8

The Cole Protocol

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Got it working in the U.S. with a Samsung ATIV S (Rogers) Unlocked. I normally use AT&T U.S. for service.
Step 1) Put a Verizon SIM card in the phone
Step 2) Changed APN settings automatically to Verizon USA (this step may or may not be necessary)
Step 3) Purchase!
Even though I didn not have "service" the Verizon SIM was recognized. Just use the sim cards to exploit

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
Got the game on my L920 but it crashes after a while, twice in the 2 times I've played it. Crash seems to be after a certain amount of time, not linked to certain parts of the game. Strange!

Same thing here, but it feels like it's heat related to me. It makes my (black, day 1) Lumia 920 very hot.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Same thing here, but it feels like it's heat related to me. It makes my (black, day 1) Lumia 920 very hot.

I only played the first level, but my device got no hotter than it did while running Asphalt 7, so IDK how heat would be the issue. If it IS, that might explain why that game had random bouts of incessant crashing (Asphalt, that is).

liam maloney1

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I played through the first two levels without any crashes but it does get extremely hot. I had to stop after level 1-B or whatever the naming system is because my hand and thumb were painful. I don't play lots of games on my Lumia but from what I remember, Asphalt 7 didn't get this hot. I've never had a phone get so hot I had to put it down, so it's kind of worrying!

liam maloney1

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
That's weird. I sat and played through 1-A probably 5 times (wanted that gold star) and it never got too hot, nothing CLOSE to what Asphalt 7 did.
I will have a go at Asphalt again in a bit but I definitely don't remember it getting this hot. The temperature I was feeling would be something people complain about, so perhaps it is just my phone.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
IDK, I didn't complain about Asphalt 7, but I could see why others would. This, though, it doesn't get much hotter than most other games I play. I mean, heck, my phone's hotter while charging.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss