07-03-2016 05:11 AM
681 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    New Angry Birds game named "Angry Birds Epic"(Turn based RPG) soft launching in Australia and Canada on Windows Phone next week.
    Hopefully we can change region and download it next week.

https://m.facebook.com/wpnewsupdate/...t=feed_comment

...--...^^^...--...
    Hey!I didnt know My fb page was this famous.I wrote this article but please dont believe everything like I said,somebody on wmpoweruser already doesnt believe it simply because it was posted by my facebook page.But I agree that I also found this news by mistake wandering over the internet.
    The actual source of this news was KOTAKU,here's the link:-Check it out and see for yourself.
    The Next Angry Birds Is A Turn-Based Role-Playing Game. What?

Here's the link
    tjecco likes this.
    03-14-2014 09:30 AM
    Hey!I didnt know My fb page was this famous.I wrote this article but please dont believe everything like I said,somebody on wmpoweruser already doesnt believe it simply because it was posted by my facebook page.But I agree that I also found this news by mistake wandering over the internet.
    The actual source of this news was KOTAKU,here's the link:-Check it out and see for yourself.
    The Next Angry Birds Is A Turn-Based Role-Playing Game. What?

Here's the link
    So you are the one posting everything in wpcentral forums on a Facebook page. I needed to know who it was. So I posted the link of the Facebook page. Finally found you. :) :) :)
    03-14-2014 09:33 AM
    So you are the one posting everything in wpcentral forums on a Facebook page. I needed to know who it was. So I posted the link of the Facebook page. Finally found you. :) :) :)
    But I wasn't posting anything on wpc about a facebook page
    03-14-2014 09:39 AM
    Hey guys, the developers of smash hit the new "it" game just tweeted me that they can't make a WP port because it wouldn't be profitable and they have to prioritize. I can understand there reasoning but I do think if done right WP can be very profitable for any game/app.

I want to thank everyone who tweeted/retweeted. We tried guys :(
    BIGPADDY and tjecco like this.
    03-14-2014 09:48 AM
    But I wasn't posting anything on wpc about a facebook page
    Just kidding :) :) :)
    Anyway can anyone download Real Steel WRB???
    03-14-2014 09:51 AM
    Just kidding :) :) :)
    Anyway can anyone download Real Steel WRB???
    Nope,not yet.It says "store not available".I dont think it has gone live yet. :)
    03-14-2014 10:03 AM
    And remember,there was an error in editing the article,I did not mean that it will also soft launch on windows next week,I meant that if it is soft-launched next week,then we can change our region and download it.Sorry for any confusion.
    A guy on wmpoweruser made me read my entire article again,and I REPEAT,I MEANT TO SAY THAT "IF" IT ALSO SOFT-LAUNCHES ON WP NEXT WEEK...."
    I REPEAT,SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION,I have edited the article and corrected my mistake,sorry.(But we can still hope that it also soft-launches on wp next week :p )
    03-14-2014 10:35 AM
    And remember,there was an error in editing the article,I did not mean that it will also soft launch on windows next week,I meant that if it is soft-launched next week,then we can change our region and download it.Sorry for any confusion.
    A guy on wmpoweruser made me read my entire article again,and I REPEAT,I MEANT TO SAY THAT "IF" IT ALSO SOFT-LAUNCHES ON WP NEXT WEEK...."
    I REPEAT,SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION,I have edited the article and corrected my mistake,sorry.(But we can still hope that it also soft-launches on wp next week :p )
    kk. Understand
    Usama Jawad96 likes this.
    03-14-2014 10:44 AM
    Contacted Djinnworks to bring Stickman Soccer to WP.

Hi Mohamed,
    currently we don't plan to bring Stickman Soccer to Windows Phone. The money that we earn on this platform is unfortunately in not in balance with the effort we have with the port. But we're open for negotiations.

Best regards,
    Heiko

We should sent them more mails, to let them know that their work will not go waste.
    03-14-2014 08:29 PM
    Hello guys.I dont know whether Goodteam studios responded to your mails or not(Havent read all the 10 pages of the thread)
    There games include:-

Empire defense II
    Empire defense
    Farm Bubble
    Diamond Miner
    Vegetables Farm
    RDC:Black Jack
    RDC:Slot Machine
    RDC:Video Poker
    RDC:Roulette
    RDC:Baccarat
    Sudoku Bomb
    CrazyDodge
    Wacky Duck
    Empire Defense II
    Mission Of Crisis
    Final Defence

There email said that THEY ARE PORTING 3 GAMES TO WP THIS YEAR:-

screenshot-39-.png
    03-15-2014 01:18 AM
    Reply from RatRod studios as to when their new releases are coming on Windows Phone:

1) Skateboard party 2 free - Next month

2) Skateboard party 1(paid) - This month

3) Skateboard party 1 free - Two weeks after the launch of Skateboard party 1.
    03-15-2014 03:22 AM
    Empire defense II is already on store. Are you reffering another game?
    tjecco likes this.
    03-15-2014 04:47 AM
    Empire defense II is already on store. Are you reffering another game?
    No its the same game. Just contacted the developers and they said that Empire Defense 2 is already available in Windows Phone 8 store.
    laynardi and tjecco like this.
    03-15-2014 04:54 AM
    I contacted Reliance games to ask why we cannot download Real Steel WRB. Will report if they reply.
    03-15-2014 04:57 AM
    I noticed on the main list of games we need to have on WP there is Paper Dash from Reliance. We don't need this game because there is already one in market :
    Paper Dash | Windows Phone Polska: Sklep z aplikacjami i grami
    03-15-2014 05:26 AM
    Hello guys.I dont know whether Goodteam studios responded to your mails or not(Havent read all the 10 pages of the thread)
    There games include:-

Empire defense II
    Empire defense
    Farm Bubble
    Diamond Miner
    Vegetables Farm
    RDC:Black Jack
    RDC:Slot Machine
    RDC:Video Poker
    RDC:Roulette
    RDC:Baccarat
    Sudoku Bomb
    CrazyDodge
    Wacky Duck
    Empire Defense II
    Mission Of Crisis
    Final Defence

There email said that THEY ARE PORTING 3 GAMES TO WP THIS YEAR:-

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (39).png 
Views:	16 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	59569
    GoodTeam Studio just revealed to me what their next game out of the 3 games coming this year to Windows Phone 8 is.

Demon Castle.
    (coming after 3 months)

Reply:

We will publish Demon Castle game after three months, thank you~

Leo
    03-15-2014 10:39 AM
    Anyone knows how to contact EA? Am tried of waiting for Real Racing 3. Used Twitter, got no response. Went to their official RR3 forums, still nothing.
    RR3 in my opinion is the best racing game out there. And hell, its one of the best mobile games ever! Seeing it ported to the sinking ship ie, Blackberry, my frustration has hit its limits.
    Somebody do something.
    03-15-2014 10:55 AM
    Anyone knows how to contact EA? Am tried of waiting for Real Racing 3. Used Twitter, got no response. Went to their official RR3 forums, still nothing.
    RR3 in my opinion is the best racing game out there. And hell, its one of the best mobile games ever! Seeing it ported to the sinking ship ie, Blackberry, my frustration has hit its limits.
    Somebody do something.
    I emailed them today,they havent replied yet,btw about the Demon Castle game,can you give me a screenshot of the email*(with your email address covered if you want)if you dont mind?Because I have a windowsphone news page on facebook and since I told them about the 3 games,they are eagerly awaiting for more news about "coming soon" games.

Here is the link if you are feeling unsecure of giving a screenshot:- https://www.facebook.com/wpnewsupdat...39331019438068
    If you dont want to,that's just fine,no biggie.It's your choice.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    03-15-2014 11:13 AM
    I emailed them today,they havent replied yet,btw about the Demon Castle game,can you give me a screenshot of the email*(with your email address covered if you want)if you dont mind?Because I have a windowsphone news page on facebook and since I told them about the 3 games,they are eagerly awaiting for more news about "coming soon" games.

Here is the link if you are feeling unsecure of giving a screenshot:- https://www.facebook.com/wpnewsupdat...39331019438068
    If you dont want to,that's just fine,no biggie.It's your choice.
    Demon Castle??! Did you mean 'Bravura Quest Rush' ? That's the game i have got the confirmation on porting.
    03-15-2014 12:09 PM
    Demon Castle??! Did you mean 'Bravura Quest Rush' ? That's the game i have got the confirmation on porting.
    oh,dammit!sorry.meant to ask Mohammad ashid about that.accidents quoted you instead him,really sorry. :(
    Still could I ask the same from you about Bravura quest rush? :)
    03-15-2014 12:31 PM
    Please request 2Fuse from Mojo Forest.
    tjecco likes this.
    03-15-2014 12:34 PM
    Somebody do something.
    The best way to contact EA is contact Ea Sports on Facebook. When i was asking them about Fifa 14 last year they answered immediately.
    tjecco likes this.
    03-15-2014 01:25 PM
    I just got a reply from EA and they have said to contact FireMonkey studio about RealRacing 3,
    Here's a screenshot

screenshot-40-.png

Does anybody know the email address of firemonkey studio?
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    03-15-2014 02:19 PM
    Does anybody know the email address of firemonkey studio?
    Firemonkey is the official forum of RR3. Here is a link to the site.
    https://firemonkeys.zendesk.com/hc/e...-Real-Racing-3
    I don't think there is an email address.
    Usama Jawad96 and BIGPADDY like this.
    03-15-2014 02:23 PM
    Firemonkey is the official forum of RR3. Here is a link to the site.
    https://firemonkeys.zendesk.com/hc/e...-Real-Racing-3
    I don't think there is an email address.
    Thankyou!Just sent them a message,awaiting reply :D
    KrisJoeEll and BIGPADDY like this.
    03-15-2014 02:28 PM
681 ... 89101112 ...