Requesting Games from Developers

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Contacted Playrise Studios
Reply:

Sadly we don?t have the resources to re-write the renderer to DirectX ? it?s opengl only so we won?t be going to windows phone 8

So, what does that mean??

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Update : News is just a rumor created by our one and only John Lampard by mistake. Its currently just said to soft launch on IOS.

New Angry Birds game named "Angry Birds Epic"(Turn based RPG) soft launching in Australia and Canada on Windows Phone next week.(//rumour)
Hopefully we can change region and download it next week.

https://m.facebook.com/wpnewsupdate...ffset=0&total_comments=4&notif_t=feed_comment

...--...^^^...--...

Last edited:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Update about Warner Brothers Developer email/contact:

"Greetings BIGPADDY,

Unfortunately that is not possible.

Thank you,

Carlos.G"

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
New Angry Birds game named "Angry Birds Epic"(Turn based RPG) soft launching in Australia and Canada on Windows Phone next week.
Hopefully we can change region and download it next week.

https://m.facebook.com/wpnewsupdate...1&offset=0&total_comments=4?if_t=feed_comment

...--...^^^...--...

Hey!I didnt know My fb page was this famous.I wrote this article but please dont believe everything like I said,somebody on wmpoweruser already doesnt believe it simply because it was posted by my facebook page.But I agree that I also found this news by mistake wandering over the internet.
The actual source of this news was KOTAKU,here's the link:-Check it out and see for yourself.
The Next Angry Birds Is A Turn-Based Role-Playing Game. What?

Here's the link

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey!I didnt know My fb page was this famous.I wrote this article but please dont believe everything like I said,somebody on wmpoweruser already doesnt believe it simply because it was posted by my facebook page.But I agree that I also found this news by mistake wandering over the internet.
The actual source of this news was KOTAKU,here's the link:-Check it out and see for yourself.
The Next Angry Birds Is A Turn-Based Role-Playing Game. What?

Here's the link

So you are the one posting everything in wpcentral forums on a Facebook page. I needed to know who it was. So I posted the link of the Facebook page. Finally found you. :) :) :)

carlosrdd

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, the developers of smash hit the new "it" game just tweeted me that they can't make a WP port because it wouldn't be profitable and they have to prioritize. I can understand there reasoning but I do think if done right WP can be very profitable for any game/app.

I want to thank everyone who tweeted/retweeted. We tried guys :(

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
So you are the one posting everything in wpcentral forums on a Facebook page. I needed to know who it was. So I posted the link of the Facebook page. Finally found you. :) :) :)

And remember,there was an error in editing the article,I did not mean that it will also soft launch on windows next week,I meant that if it is soft-launched next week,then we can change our region and download it.Sorry for any confusion.
A guy on wmpoweruser made me read my entire article again,and I REPEAT,I MEANT TO SAY THAT "IF" IT ALSO SOFT-LAUNCHES ON WP NEXT WEEK...."
I REPEAT,SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION,I have edited the article and corrected my mistake,sorry.(But we can still hope that it also soft-launches on wp next week :p )

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
And remember,there was an error in editing the article,I did not mean that it will also soft launch on windows next week,I meant that if it is soft-launched next week,then we can change our region and download it.Sorry for any confusion.
A guy on wmpoweruser made me read my entire article again,and I REPEAT,I MEANT TO SAY THAT "IF" IT ALSO SOFT-LAUNCHES ON WP NEXT WEEK...."
I REPEAT,SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION,I have edited the article and corrected my mistake,sorry.(But we can still hope that it also soft-launches on wp next week :p )

kk. Understand

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Contacted Djinnworks to bring Stickman Soccer to WP.

Hi Mohamed,
currently we don't plan to bring Stickman Soccer to Windows Phone. The money that we earn on this platform is unfortunately in not in balance with the effort we have with the port. But we're open for negotiations.

Best regards,
Heiko

We should sent them more mails, to let them know that their work will not go waste.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys.I dont know whether Goodteam studios responded to your mails or not(Havent read all the 10 pages of the thread)
There games include:-

Empire defense II
Empire defense
Farm Bubble
Diamond Miner
Vegetables Farm
RDC:Black Jack
RDC:Slot Machine
RDC:Video Poker
RDC:Roulette
RDC:Baccarat
Sudoku Bomb
CrazyDodge
Wacky Duck
Empire Defense II
Mission Of Crisis
Final Defence

There email said that THEY ARE PORTING 3 GAMES TO WP THIS YEAR:- :excited:

Screenshot (39).png

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Reply from RatRod studios as to when their new releases are coming on Windows Phone:

1) Skateboard party 2 free - Next month

2) Skateboard party 1(paid) - This month

3) Skateboard party 1 free - Two weeks after the launch of Skateboard party 1.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett