Requesting Games from Developers

tjecco

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Reply From Popcap

"Hello from PopCap,

We are unable to provide any information on specific upcoming releases, but we're hard at work on lots of exciting projects! Thanks for your enthusiasm for our games--it is wonderful to know our players are excited about what's to come!

Stay tuned to our Facebook page, Twitter feed, and official blog for news:

https://www.facebook.com/PopCap

https://twitter.com/popcap

blog.popcap.com

Please come visit us again at PopCap Games!

Alexis
PopCap Customer Support
http://www.popcap.com/"

tjecco

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
This is my reply to Mountain Sheep

" Lol how are we supposed to have fun with your games if you don't port them...

Trust me on this, The Windows Phone User Base is Big and they tend to Spend on Developers that support Us,

So support us so that we can support you"

I wanted to bring other Platforms into this argument but i decided not too . Considering a lot of Android and iOS User Root/Jailbreak their phones so that they can Pirate Games (I've seen this alot on the android Forums).
Also Can someone explain to me how These developers are getting money on other Platforms as a lot of the Games I've listed are Free and win no Ads!

tjecco

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Reply from Mountain Sheep

"Dear ,

Thank you for your feedback. We realise that Windows Phone's (as well as Android's) user base is big. We are discussing the porting issue often, but at the moment we cannot promise to start a porting project.

Regards
Liisa"

tjecco

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Reply from Trickster Arts

"Hello,
right now we are focusing on PC version. We will consider Windows Phone port in future.
Best
Matous Jezek"

tjecco

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
reply from Simogo

"Hi there ______!

I'll be totally honest and say that it's more likely to hit Google Play than Windows Phone. But you'll never know.

Cheers,
Gordon
Simogo"

I Spiritus I

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm a huge Assassins Creed fan, so tweeted Ubisoft Mobile asking if there were thinking about porting the two iPhone games which are not available on other devices.

@ubisoftmobile do you guys plan to bring both iphone @assassinscreed games to @windowsphone at all? Would love it! #WP8 @nokia #WP

Got this back: No official word on that but more likely for future titles - Sounds promising at least for future titles.

tjecco

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Reply form 3 Cubes Research Limited

"Yes eventually it will be on windows phone but we are planning an android version first.

Thanks for your interest"

tjecco

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm a huge Assassins Creed fan, so tweeted Ubisoft Mobile asking if there were thinking about porting the two iPhone games which are not available on other devices.

@ubisoftmobile do you guys plan to bring both iphone @assassinscreed games to @windowsphone at all? Would love it! #WP8 @nokia #WP

Got this back: No official word on that but more likely for future titles - Sounds promising at least for future titles.

Don't we have Assassins Creed already
Assassin's Creed™ - Alta?r's Chronicles HD | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)

afg_farnab

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Awesome thread, is this thread a sticky? If not, it should :)

Also, we need a similar thread for apps. Have a list of all the top-requested apps that are either missing or need an update. That should be stickied too. Anybody willing to start such a thread?

laynardi

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Good thread. Are there more upcoming progress?
i thinking the same way.
i currently already email com2us, gamevil and game insight.
hoping that they can port their game to windows phone.
loved to see inotia and zenonia series on windows phone.
hope can hear good news from them. Sorry for my unfluent english

Kage Maru

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Great thread and great idea. I can't access these sites at work, but I'll surely be emailing some companies after work today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon