Requesting Games from Developers

bitwise

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Well I got a reply from pik pok. They only have one game for WP, turbo racing league. Asked if they're planning to publish more...

"At this stage we have no plans in that direction, but that might change."

technecium

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
About 7-9 months ago I carried out such poll. I asked a question -"whether there are plans on porting of games for windows phone?". Nearby 300 publishers were interrogated (some of them already published apps for WP).
-40% answered: "yes, probably" or "work in progress"
-30%: "possibly later" or "everything depends on market growth"
-23% "there are no plans" or "wp isn't interesting to us"
-7% is waiting for native code support or unity3d.

Unfortunately, such news as the stopping of XNA support, will reduce number of publishers, which wish to publish games for WP (IMHO).

rcasey

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I checked out the availability of Bike Baron -

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us!

We don't currently have plans to bring Bike Baron for Windows Phone or Android. It is possible that this changes at some point, but I cannot make any promises. Making this would be a very time consuming project and currently our resources are in other projects.

Best
Liisa

Mountain Sheep

Ashfaq Gazi

May 14, 2013
Visit site
you are a helping hand for sure for many game lovers. but my friend when andriod/ios/bb can pay developers n make them write a game is Microsoft that poor to pay ? even as we have reached third spot leaving bb behind then to bb has all good games on there useless z10 n q10 devices that to free . we still have to pay for games like angry birds / asphlat 7 and many more is this not a shame for Microsoft ? show up with such thread that can open eyes of Microsoft or else i don't a future when even firefox os will be ahead of us . ashking2@hotmail.com is my mail id . 919033786504 my whats app number if anyone like to get in touch .

tjecco

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
sorry for the Late reply

Been away for a couple a days

Here are some updates

List updates:

Added
BulkyPIX
Simogo
3 Cubes Research Limited

tjecco

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Well I got a reply from pik pok. They only have one game for WP, turbo racing league. Asked if they're planning to publish more...

"At this stage we have no plans in that direction, but that might change."

Thanks, I've Added Pik Pok to the List

tjecco

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Reply from Mountain Sheep

"Hello,

Unfortunately we don't currently have plans to port our games for Windows Phone. It is possible that this changes at some point, but I cannot make any promises. Porting a game is very challenging and time consuming and currently our resources are in other projects.

Hope you keep having fun with our games!

Best
Liisa"

tjecco

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Reply from Kiloo

"Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry.
We're currently reviewing the future of Subway Surfers.
We strive to release it to as many platforms as possible.

Best Regards,
Kiloo"

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Reply from Mountain Sheep

"Hello,

Unfortunately we don't currently have plans to port our games for Windows Phone. It is possible that this changes at some point, but I cannot make any promises. Porting a game is very challenging and time consuming and currently our resources are in other projects.

Hope you keep having fun with our games!

Best
Liisa"

Lol how are we supposed to have fun with their games if they don't port them...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)