Requesting Games from Developers

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys.I dont know whether Goodteam studios responded to your mails or not(Havent read all the 10 pages of the thread)
There games include:-

Empire defense II
Empire defense
Farm Bubble
Diamond Miner
Vegetables Farm
RDC:Black Jack
RDC:Slot Machine
RDC:Video Poker
RDC:Roulette
RDC:Baccarat
Sudoku Bomb
CrazyDodge
Wacky Duck
Empire Defense II
Mission Of Crisis
Final Defence

There email said that THEY ARE PORTING 3 GAMES TO WP THIS YEAR:- :excited:

View attachment 59569

GoodTeam Studio just revealed to me what their next game out of the 3 games coming this year to Windows Phone 8 is.

Demon Castle.
(coming after 3 months)

Reply:

We will publish Demon Castle game after three months, thank you~

Leo

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Anyone knows how to contact EA? Am tried of waiting for Real Racing 3. Used Twitter, got no response. Went to their official RR3 forums, still nothing.
RR3 in my opinion is the best racing game out there. And hell, its one of the best mobile games ever! Seeing it ported to the sinking ship ie, Blackberry, my frustration has hit its limits.
Somebody do something.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Anyone knows how to contact EA? Am tried of waiting for Real Racing 3. Used Twitter, got no response. Went to their official RR3 forums, still nothing.
RR3 in my opinion is the best racing game out there. And hell, its one of the best mobile games ever! Seeing it ported to the sinking ship ie, Blackberry, my frustration has hit its limits.
Somebody do something.

I emailed them today,they havent replied yet,btw about the Demon Castle game,can you give me a screenshot of the email*(with your email address covered if you want)if you dont mind?Because I have a windowsphone news page on facebook and since I told them about the 3 games,they are eagerly awaiting for more news about "coming soon" games.

Here is the link if you are feeling unsecure of giving a screenshot:- https://www.facebook.com/wpnewsupdate/posts/639331019438068
If you dont want to,that's just fine,no biggie.It's your choice. :smile:

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I emailed them today,they havent replied yet,btw about the Demon Castle game,can you give me a screenshot of the email*(with your email address covered if you want)if you dont mind?Because I have a windowsphone news page on facebook and since I told them about the 3 games,they are eagerly awaiting for more news about "coming soon" games.

Here is the link if you are feeling unsecure of giving a screenshot:- https://www.facebook.com/wpnewsupdate/posts/639331019438068
If you dont want to,that's just fine,no biggie.It's your choice. :smile:

Demon Castle??! Did you mean 'Bravura Quest Rush' ? That's the game i have got the confirmation on porting.

LovemyLumia

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Somebody do something.

The best way to contact EA is contact Ea Sports on Facebook. When i was asking them about Fifa 14 last year they answered immediately.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
I just got a reply from EA and they have said to contact FireMonkey studio about RealRacing 3,
Here's a screenshot

Screenshot (40).png

Does anybody know the email address of firemonkey studio?

JiroJarin

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I emailed electronic arts for the need for speed games and real racing 3 i think we windows phone users deserve good racing games other than asphalt series

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Updated List:
(Total 18)

The games we know are coming to WP8 due to our initiative:-

1) Bravura Quest Rush
2) Fun Run
3) Hungry Shark Evolution
4) Call of Arena (512 Mb ram)
5) Royal Revolt 2
6) The Woods
7) Indigo Lake
8) Demon Castle(3 months)
9) Skateboard party 2 free (April)
10) Skateboard party 1 free(April)
11) Skateboard party 1*(March)
12) Rope Escape*
13) Colossus Escape*
14) Tiki Monkeys*
15) " "- Fluid Games*
16) " "-Dream Up studios
17)18)" "-GoodTeam

Last edited:

Kingsly Eleazer

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Got a reply from mediocre games

"Hi, thank you for contacting us!
Thanks for the suggestion, we currently have no plans for porting the games to Windows phone, but will take your suggestion under consideration."

Sent from my RM-821_im_india_443 using Tapatalk

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Got a reply from mediocre games

"Hi, thank you for contacting us!
Thanks for the suggestion, we currently have no plans for porting the games to Windows phone, but will take your suggestion under consideration."

Sent from my RM-821_im_india_443 using Tapatalk

I too got the same reply.
Reply:

"
Hi, thank you for contacting us!
Thanks for the suggestion, we currently have no plans for porting the games to Windows phone, but will take your suggestion under consideration.

Regards, Jill Karlsson
"

tunatunado

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
hi!
here my reply from mobage about the game Defender of Texel!

"Hello there,

You might be able to play Blood Brothers smoothly if your device meets our system requirements listed in the following:

If your device is running on iOS:
- RAM: 512MB or more
- Device: iPhone4/iPod touch 5th/iPad second generation or newer

If your device is running on Android OS:
- RAM:1GB or more
- OS version: Android 2.2 or newer

Also the below shows tips for a smooth play of Blood Brothers;
- Close all the other applications running in the background, including pre-installed apps
- Update Blood Brothers to the latest version

On the other hand, Thank you for your suggestion on the windows device.
We are sending your suggestion to our developers, and your voice will be heard and considered for further development of our game. We make every effort to provide better service and supreme gaming experience for you within D.O.T.

Thank you very much for attention.
Best regards,
D.O.T. Support
mobage-dot@opencs.dena.jp"

I dont know why they mentioned this game, if i told that DoT is the game I play the most, and my thread was about dot.. anyway, think that is a positive answer =D

tjecco

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, the developers of smash hit the new "it" game just tweeted me that they can't make a WP port because it wouldn't be profitable and they have to prioritize. I can understand there reasoning but I do think if done right WP can be very profitable for any game/app.

I want to thank everyone who tweeted/retweeted. We tried guys :(

The Developer is already on our list, :)

Mediacre Games - (support@mediocre.se)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo