Requesting Games from Developers

andrei_1998

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
Response from Miniclip regarding 8 Ball pool:
Hello A.,

Thank you for contacting Miniclip Support.

Unfortunately, there are no plans to bring the game for that platform.

For any further question, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a great day and enjoy playing our games!

Best,

Diogo

Miniclip Support

Sachinmeet

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Response from Supercell Games regarding Clash of Clans

Hello Player,

Thank you for contacting us and our sincere apologies for this delay.
With regards to your query, please be advised that Clash of Clans can be played on Android and iOS devices. This game is especially designed for mid to high-end smartphones and tablets and requires a considerable amount of data processing.

I?ll make sure to pass on your suggestion for further review about releasing the game for Windows devices. Suggestions like this are important to us, as they help us understand all sorts of perspectives and attitudes relating to Clash of Clans, and ultimately contribute to making Clash a better game altogether.

Have fun playing Clash of Clans!

Vishnu Hs

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Ndemic replied to me-Hi Vishnu,

Thanks a lot for getting in touch - we're always working very hard to infect other platforms so keep an eye out :)

Regards,
Ndemic Creations
So sooner or later wp is gonna get plague

cameroncr95

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Adding this because EA will likely not release it right away:

The Sims 4 Mobile
--
Once the sims 4 comes out, a mobile version will defo follow (Its a tradition) and seeing how EA has recently started to lose interest in WP, I am adding this to my wishlist so we could hopefully show they demand so they release it on WP alongside inevitable Android and IOS versions.

Zohaib ZJ

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Great work..really awesome. Lets tell to dev what we want...waiting for dr.driving and 8 ball pool.. How to contact dr.driving devs any email id??

KllR007

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Ubisoft:
M&M Clash of Heroes

Can somebody with better english send them email ? This game on WP will be fantastic... thanks

laynardi

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I loved to see summoner wars on windows phone. Hope com2us really2 considering supporting windows phone platform. Anyone like summoner wars?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes