Requesting Games from Developers

Dipayan Nath

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
Today I contacted wb games for Batman Arkham origins,Arkham city lockdown and Injustice God Among Us.
also contacted telltale games for Wolf among us, The Walking Dead and Game of thrones.
Send more requests for support.Need these great games on wp platform too.

Dipayan Nath

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
now that was quick.got preliminary reply from wb games.but still not got any official reply.expecting a reply soon.if i got a reply will post

"WB Games"

Thank you for your help request. This automated Email has been sent to let you know that we have received your help request. You will receive a response from a WB Games Support Representative shortly.

Responses are typically sent within 2 business days.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
The games coming soon to WP8.1 :-

? The Witcher: Battle Arena(fall 2014)
? Warplane Legends(Q1 2015)
? Pou(2015)
? Nanny notes(2015)
? Plague Inc.(2015)
? Transport Empire(2015)
? Flower House (2015)
? Age Of Empires:World Domination(2015)
? Stick Cricket(2015)
? Stick Soccer(2015)
? The Hobbit(2015)
? Dragons of Atlantis(2015)
? Make it rain: The love of money(2015)
? Abyss(2015)
? Revel
? Palm Kingdoms 3
? Star Command
? Iron Tanks
? Singham Returns
? Ben 10: Omniverse
? Angry Birds Transformers
? Angry Birds Stella
? Bravura Quest Rush
? Fun Run
? Cristiano Ronaldo Footy
? The Woods
? Indigo Lake
? Demon Castle
? Rope Escape
? Colossus Escape
? " "- Fluid Games
? " "-Dream Up studios
? FlashOut 2
? The Frostune
? Puzzle Raiders
? Pata Pata
? Arcade Jumper
? Fashion Icon
? Townsmen
? Tank Domination
? Fran Bow
? Bounty Hunter
? Out There
? First Strike
? Doodle God 2
? Mass Prison Escape
? Heroes Of Soulcraft

Today, I decided to contact all the developers of the games in this list to remind them!
Waiting for replies!

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Got my first reply!!!!

From Mogworks, the developers of Mass Prison Escape:
"
Hi,

Thank you for your interest in the development of Mass Prison Escape and I apologise our sequel game to Prison Escape has not made it to the Windows platform yet. This project has been put back due to a number of technical problems as well as other priorities. However we hope to release the game on Windows Phone within the next 2 months.
"

Mass Prison Escape: Coming in 2 months!!

Dipayan Nath

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
got reply.but no clear indications were given if their (WB Games) games are coming to this platform or not

Thank you for getting back to us.
We do not have any information regarding future releases on windows phone platform but we have forwarded your feedback to the relevant department and they will take your thoughts into consideration for forthcoming releases.
We thank you for your support.
Thank you,
Janus.M
WB Games Support

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I contacted Mogworks again, This time getting info about a game coming soon to Windows phone!
Reply:
"
We are currently working on a full version for release later this year (name of game still to be decided). The first showing will be at the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco in March. It will be available on Windows Phone from launch as well as the Oculus Rift on PC. Our website will get a long overdue update later this month.
Mass Prison Escape will be launched within the next two months.
"

Dipayan Nath

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
Dragon city fans can play this game.similar tone.alas still no dragon city app in this platform.mailed them 2 days ago.still got no reply (socialpoint owns dragon city).

Dipayan Nath

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
Contacted Nautilus Mobile for Real cricket 15 today morning & just got a confirmation that their upcoming game Real cricket 15 will be coming to Windows phone.So cricket fans on windows phone rejoice.

Hello Dipayan,

I can confirm it to you that we will be developing Real Cricket 15 for Windows Phone. The game will be released in the second week of February around the time of the World Cup.
Microsoft has noticed the need for a quality cricket game on the store and partnered with us for the same.

You can visit this page to follow more on Real Cricket 15: www planetcricket net / forums / threads / real-cricket-15-first-look.96479/#post-2903578

Regards

Anuj Mankar
CEO

Nautilus Mobile App Pvt Ltd
Real Cricket™2014
m. +91 9703666693

So Real cricket 15 is coming within months.this world cup season will be gooood !!!

Dipayan Nath

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
contacted Backflip studios for Paper toss, Vivid games for Godfire: Rise of Prometheus and Telltale games for the Walking Dead & Wolf among us more than a week ago.Still got no reply.please others also request them for their games on wp platform.
note : contacted supercell games too for boom beach and hayday.got no reply from them also :cry:

Last edited:

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
contacted Backflip studios for Paper toss, Vivid games for Godfire: Rise of Prometheus and Telltale games for the Walking Dead & Wolf among us more than a week ago.Still got no reply.please others also request them for their games on wp platform.
note : contacted supercell games too for boom beach and hayday.got no reply from them also :cry:

Contacted them too!

Dipayan Nath

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
Contacted QuickPic App(Best photo Viewing app on android platform) developer for bringing the app to wp platform.Will post if got any reply...

Dipayan Nath

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
Contacted Madfinger games for Dead trigger 2.The answer I got is rather quite familiar to hear for me nowadays :eck:

Subject: DEAD TRIGGER 2 for windows phone
JAN 19, 2015 | 04:37PM CET
Bohuslav Kuchta replied:
Hello Dipayan,
unfortunately there are currently no plans to bring our games to the Windows Phone platform. However it’s possible that this might change in the future. If we decide to release our games on this platform, you will read about it first-hand on our social networks.
With Regards,
MFG Team

Really disappointed the way game developers ignoring this platform.First WB Games now this :unhappy:

also contacted vivid games - info@vividgames.com
telltale games - info@telltalegames.com
social point - info@socialpoint.es
backflipstudios - info@backflipstudios.com
Supercell games - info@supercell.net
miniclip games - feedback@miniclip.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss