Temple run on 512mb ram devices OUT!

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Apparently A WP developer in China named Reker has found a way to simulate model information and install Nokia-only apps on all WP, ignoring the limitation on brand, model and memory. He's released a proxy for demo :

1. connect to WIFI and make sure you completely exit Marketplace
2. tap and hold on wifi connection until popup menu appear, choose edit
3. enable proxy, use 117.135.139.179 as server, and 8888 as port
4. open Marketplace and search. For example, search temple run on htc 8x or Lumia 620. Click the app, wait for install/try button show up
5. Go back to wifi setting and disable proxy
6. Now your good to go. One click and can install the app on your phone.

--Courtesy(http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...ia-collection-htc-temple-run-512mb-phone.html)

This game works perfectly on my 620. But graphics seems to lag. Game movements are no problem though. Thanks Imagi

mcivor88

Banned
Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Apparently A WP developer in China named Reker has found a way to simulate model information and install Nokia-only apps on all WP, ignoring the limitation on brand, model and memory. He's released a proxy for demo :

1. connect to WIFI and make sure you completely exit Marketplace
2. tap and hold on wifi connection until popup menu appear, choose edit
3. enable proxy, use 117.135.139.179 as server, and 8888 as port
4. open Marketplace and search. For example, search temple run on htc 8x or Lumia 620. Click the app, wait for install/try button show up
5. Go back to wifi setting and disable proxy
6. Now your good to go. One click and can install the app on your phone.

--Courtesy(http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...ia-collection-htc-temple-run-512mb-phone.html)

This game works perfectly on my 620. But graphics seems to lag. Game movements are no problem though. Thanks Imagi

Is this still working for people?!

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Yep i tried it last night and it worked beautifully. Enabled proxy, went to the store, searched for temple run started download and went back to proxy for turning it off. Resumed download without any issue.

fishy17

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
OMG!!!
I cant believe it...I had tried many times wo download temple run via that proxy trick...but never worked 4 me....
but today morning, i saw temple run available to download without any proxy....so has it finally come to 512 mb devices??

fishy17

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
which country in india no temple run available ....always says i gb ram help

I am from UAE...there was no temple run here too...i think its gotta be bcoz of dat proxy trick...even after disabling it, i can still see temple run in store...but when i search for it, i cudnt find..

CopaCC

May 26, 2013
Visit site
I gave up and downloaded it to my Galaxy Tab. TR2 is available on Android and has nicer graphics.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 521 using Tapatalk

fishy17

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Dude with proxy or just normally changing the region to us and downloading,please do tell

well...i changed my region to US a week back....till yesterday there was no temple run...then i tried proxy trick yesterday, but cudnt even connect to store...2day mrng agn tried proxy...still same result, so i removed proxy and when i went to store, there was temple run waiting 4 me....

azaright

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Temple run is officially available in all countries without using proxy,its with an update. go and download it. btw if your swipes are not registering increase the sensitivity from the game option

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
ok, I don't have any idea how! but I have temple run on my lumia 720, and when I say I don't have any idea how, I mean I didn't even install it, I opened my xbox games, and whoop it was there :S

im sure, pretty pretty sure (unless I have butterfly effect blackouts) that I didn't install it, well...I pressed the install button on the WP web store, but it told me that it doest work on my device, and sent me a link on how to install it, which is of course only a link to the game in the WP store and there it tells you that you need 1 GB of ram.

anyways, i'm playing temple run now :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12