Moga controller supported games

StayClassy101

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm interested in buying the moga pro controller, but I didn't want to if I can't find or at least figure out which games support it. On the windows phone store, it isn't mentioned in the games descriptions.

So my question is, if anyone knows of a website or has a link with a list of games that support it?

YanivC

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
The reason this is happening @Need4Geek is because android allows any bluetooth controller to "hook" into the controls on the OS level and therefore almost all games work aso long as it supports the bluetooth.
With windows phones, the developer has to actually "bake in" the support for the controller. Now I know that sounds like crap and that Android sounds better for it, but the truth of the matter is its just the opposite. By doing so, Windows is making sure that the application referred does not in any way have means to hijack your phone and/or any other application. Trust me, if you've never had an "Android moment", consider yourself lucky.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Gameloft NEEDS controller support. Asphalt 7 is the only game I could do with touch. I wanted to like and try Modern Combat, N.O.V.A., and Order & Chaos, but they're all a nightmare to play with touch input only.

Ejay Lozano

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Here's a list of compatible games/emulators, that I've tried:
games:
  1. Asphalt 8
  2. Drift Mania Championship 2
  3. Street outlaws

Emulators:
  1. EmuPSX
  2. SNES8X
  3. VBA8

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Ratrod's Skateboard Party 2 works with MOGA controllers. Has anyone else discovered new games with MOGA support lately?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss