How the is Halo not out yet?

tvolpe86

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: How the h**l is Halo not out yet?

XBL games never release on Thursday, always Wednesday and it's been like that for a very long time.

It was confirmed for a release on the 18th (today) lol. It has yet to be put in the store, i would assume at some point today it will become available. it will be a veizon exclusive, according to the article, for exactly 30 days with a 512mb version in august as well.

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site

It was confirmed for a release on the 18th (today) lol. It has yet to be put in the store, i would assume at some point today it will become available. it will be a veizon exclusive, according to the article, for exactly 30 days with a 512mb version in august as well.

I'm hoping that if I change my region to UK, I'll be able to get it.. If it even launches today.

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site

I've been constantly checking UK market as well. Usually it's every weds right around 2pm so we will see any minute or not. If I am able to get it from the UK market... I'm going to get into trouble at work!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I've been constantly checking UK market as well. Usually it's every weds right around 2pm so we will see any minute or not. If I am able to get it from the UK market... I'm going to get into trouble at work!

18th July release date has been pulled from Halo Waypoint webpage - so doesn't look like its coming today now.

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site

18th July release date has been pulled from Halo Waypoint webpage - so doesn't look like its coming today now.

You joking, right? Say your joking as this is a major screw up by MS and defo wont help the platform or their rep after other recent events.

icstars989

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site

Or hopefully it has been pulled because today is the 18th and it's no longer relevant. I'm trying to be a glass is half full kinda guy about this.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Meanwhile 512MB users will have to wait..

They could have given us notification before, but i'm okay waiting a month to play it on my Lumia.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6