Are we Still Ignoring the Fact that Ilomilo is the Greatest Mobile Game Ever?

z33dev33l

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Seriously, that game is flawless. It's the perfect puzzle for mobile control, controls are seamless, load times are quick, graphics are great, there's a huge range of difficulty, replay value is outstanding and just looking around the game is an absolute pleasure.

That game is perfect.

tvolpe86

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Loved that game so much I bought it in the Xbox Live Arcade Marketplace and on my phone. Such a non stressful and cleverly executed game. A lot of charm and a lot of fun.

elyodeel

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I bought the game over a year ago and I still play it every once in a while. I had to start over when I moved from the focus to a 920.

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Very good game, but it's a stretch to call it the greatest mobile game ever. The game tends to get tedious, but then the same could be said of all challenge-driven puzzle games.

I would love to see an HD update, but I doubt that will ever happen.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
5 dollars for a game with a campaign that takes about 20 or so hours to complete? Seems fair. It dropped to 1.99 or 2.99 a couple of times though.

I'd probably buy it if that happened again. I mean, obtaining all of the Achievements in NBA Jam (which was $2.99) requires AT LEAST 30 hours of gameplay (though it's a lot of redundancy because it takes playing through the Classic Campaign 6 times to accomplish that). I'd guess that I put more than 20 hours into my $0.99 Asphalt 7 purchase as well. Point being, there are other games with large amounts of replay value for less money. Also, a 20-hour campaign isn't necessarily a blessing on a platform that promotes quick bursts of play.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven