UNO - lets play!!

SaucePolicy

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
This game is a broken mess. Mattel should force Gameloft to scrap it completely and give the rights to another developer. Gameloft is ruining the Uno brand with this disaster.

cw1988

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
IM starting to believe you. I emailed their customer support, they asked for a screenshot of my broken leaderboard, the broken game screen where i get no cards and they replied saying they cant fix it. :(

thundr51

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
My first game I thought I did something wrong because I didn't have any cards. I tried again later and finally it started working correctly, but in my most recent game I didn't get any cards and when I left the table, and tried to start another game, it crashed on me. Probably going to delete this and go back to Fairway Solitaire...

TechAbstract

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I was ranked 1st in weekly contest for couple days but then the game reset my stat for no reason. It has some nasty bugs. I might play it again someday.

psurob55

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
wont let me play tonight...it says the multiplayer privileges on my Xbox account are turned off and the session wont be available.

what the heck?

Beast of Haeven

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I have no idea how we can add non Xbox live friends to play. I've sent out invites to family and they say they never got the invite. I've sent an invite to a friend with a WP but no Xbox live tag and got no response. I'm beginning to think these invites aren't reaching their targets.

lasybone

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
a little help fore the game "UNO FRIENDS". play the card "change 4" only if you ^can not specify which color played. then the following player must ALLWAYS 4 or 6 Card take, never you. LG, lasybone Man

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos