Can't download Modern Combat?

HYDR0SH0K

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I've downloaded and played MC4 on my phone many times. I just got a replacement phone a couple months ago (HTC 8x). And now yesterday I tried downloading MC4 again and get an error message "Can't connect to the Store. Check your data connection and try again later". I know my WiFi works perfectly because I downloaded other games the dame day, but this one won't work. I'm thinking it's just a problem in the Store then? Has anyone else experienced this?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Did you try soft resetting your phone? Hold the volume down button and power button for 10 seconds. Don't let go till you hear the vibration, meaning of the phone turning back on.

HYDR0SH0K

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I did that and still does not download. This time instead of it saying "Downloading 1012MB", it said "Downloading < 1Mb" and then failed to download. Guess I'll wait to download until I get my new Lumia 928. This is my second HTC 8x, and they both have been plagued with problems.

venom5150

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I just purchased a Lumia 1020 and reloaded Modern Combat with the same issue. I have tried rebooting, downloading from the website, windows phone.com, removed the sim, and then I just came across your message. Order and Chaos, and Halo Startan Assult are giving me the same issue. Its very frustrating!

HYDR0SH0K

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I noticed that anything 600mb and over wouldn't download. Strange. But now that I have my new 928, I downloaded it just fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos