DESPICABLE ME : Minion Rush for Windows Phone!

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that Universal Pictures didn't license the rights to Despicable Me to you guys.

I'll be the first to argue that copyright laws are heavy-handed, but I really hate when developers take someone else's licenses and make crap+ games with them. It's obvious that the whole point is to mislead. How about coming up with your own ideas?

I'm tired of having to trudge through all the junk to find anything good. Every time some franchise gets popular guys like you come along and dump your garbage on the Windows Phone store.

marktomjor

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
It will be officially available on windows phone there was an article posted here in wpcentral about gameloft games coming to WP maybe its in the process of Xbl certification

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Slightly off topic, and incredibly picky, but I really hate thread titles like this. I got excited, opened the thread expecting a link to the newly released title, and it's a wish-we-had-it thread, RATS! I'd say it's a close race between this type of thread title and the "device name" for worse. You know, the thread titled "Lumia 925".

Anyways, yeah I'd like to see this come to Windows Phone as well. :)

Clodderes

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I played the game at my friend's phone. and I like it very much. too bad there are no WP version. why Gameloft? you released the game for BB but not for WP.:cry:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss