11-13-2013 08:56 PM
30 12
tools
    Hello,

I have submitted a thread on Gameloft Forum,( Gameloft Forums) about porting Minion Rush to our platform and I would like you to support it by replaying to this thread. Gameloft needs to see whether there's demand and so I hope we can do it.

To those who doesn't know. Despicale Me: Minion Rush is a next HIT game on iOS and Android with over 50million downloads on Android in a month!
    It colorful and really addicitive. I had a chance to play on friends iPhones and I can tell, it's a must have title( in my opinion better than Temple Run)
    despicable_me_minion_rush_endless_running_itunes_app_freeappsdotws_freeappskingdotcom_gameplay_r.jpgminion_rush_samsung_galaxy_s_4_23.jpg
    08-05-2013 11:12 AM
    That looks like a fun game. I'd be interested in a WP version.
    anon(5344685) likes this.
    08-05-2013 11:15 AM
    I like it...plz port it gamesloft..
    08-05-2013 11:28 AM
    If you want it as just a game sure. But if you want it as an XBL title, then you wont see it until next year.
    08-05-2013 11:31 AM
    I want it too. I have also inquired about it before but there was no response from their side.
    Its a must have game...
    Emilie Henry likes this.
    08-05-2013 11:42 AM
    I get the whole "notch in the belt" desire for getting these games on the platform, but I don't really get the wild complaints for games like this and Candy Crush, when they're just unoriginal rehashes of other endless runners (granted the main one to mention of this style, Subway Surfers, is still absent from the platform) and Bejeweled (seriously, it's the SAME GAME with candy icons, and Bejeweled was stale 5 years ago).

I think that stuff like this epitomizes the lack of innovation in gaming nowadays, especially on mobile platforms. Originality is sorely lacking on mobile platforms, in my opinion.
    08-08-2013 09:35 AM
    Will this be released in windows phone 8...
    08-17-2013 11:06 PM
    looks nice
    08-18-2013 12:21 AM
    yeah we need it, but im really having trouble signing in, or up, or using facebook to signing in. which is weird so I gave up :P
    08-18-2013 12:38 AM
    Minion Rush is good for some kicks but I've kind of burnt out on it after just a couple of hours. It's heavily weighted towards IAPs and/or extreme grinding to get unlockables.

It's a movie tie-in, and fairly decent one at that. But it's a bit of a throw-away game...and not the kind of thing I'm chomping at the bit to see on Windows Phone. Subway Surfers would be a far better addition as it's the better crafted game and one the developers seem eager to keep evolving as time goes on...not just until the deal/money with Universal Studios comes to an end.

XBOX Live certification means nothing to me and offers me not one positive. I want good games, that are current releases, that play well and are fun, for a fair price. If you've had a look at the WP XBL line-up it's clear that quality and value are all over the map...Everything there is at least a year old by other-

OS standards...Both the most recent versions of Fruit Ninja and Jetpack Joyride are currently borked...both are XBL Cert. games... which can only mean it will take even longer than usual to get them updated, if the developer even decides to invest the time/effort/money....

Making developers jump through hoops when you're the #1 selling games console is one thing...making them jump through hoops when you're the #3 (#4 until recently!) mobile OS with a 3% market share...that's a recipe for disaster.

Does that say something? That I'm playing Minion Rush on my Android tablet, Plants vs. Zombies 2 on my iPod touch, and Fruit Ninja on my WP8?
    Last edited by ZenBot; 08-18-2013 at 08:22 AM.
    WanderingTraveler likes this.
    08-18-2013 08:07 AM
    What's the appeal of a crappy movie tie-in? And how about we stop relying on Gameloft for gaming? We don't need yet another one of their subpar games on our app store.

If you're looking for an endless runner that's actually good check out Ninja Slash. It's got in-app purchases as well, but at least it's a fun game without them. Unfortunately, being an indie developer they'll never get the attention and promotion they deserve from Microsoft.
    08-18-2013 09:36 AM
    I ♥ minions I'd love to have this on my phone.
    08-18-2013 12:01 PM
    I am too waiting for it, need subway surfers too
    08-23-2013 02:19 AM
    Guys any idea when they are planning to release it...i am waiting for it.............
    08-23-2013 02:36 AM
    Would love this game on my Lumia 1020, have it on my Android and it's awesome
    08-30-2013 01:15 AM
    The game about : Minions .
    Hello everyOne.
    I have a new game, this is puzzle Minions. it very funny for all. have more picture descriptions minions kute.
    Rule in game very easy
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    You will start game with 16 parts of a picture.
    Putting out one part, you need arrange all the rest of it resembling initial picture.
    You can move the parts by touching them (up, right, down, left) to blank.
    Time will caculate, after you finish tasks.
    Good luck.
    "Puzzle Minions" game help you entertain with funny pictures of minions.
    Hope you have fun.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Download in here

08-30-2013 03:13 PM
    I want it so bad.... I got it on my dads IPad. I'm trying to convince him to buy an windows phone phone before his Htc Desire breaks......I got one first! I'm getting my friends at school on Windows phone as well. I love this game, please release it on WP!
    Last edited by ojo otter; 09-25-2013 at 01:58 PM.
    Emilie Henry likes this.
    08-30-2013 04:06 PM
    hello, I agree entirely with you, it is great this game, I have to play as, and he is absolutely sure that it on wp. with many other download on the phone it should come out, because it is a very very good game!! sorry for my english!
    09-25-2013 04:56 PM
    hello, I agree with frugo, this game is great! gameloft should release it on wp!! sorry for my english! how to make gameloft do it on wp? t is there a forum or another to go see?
    09-25-2013 05:12 PM
    1st of all Minion rush is no subpar game and im also excited for the release of the game on Windows Phone 8
    10-02-2013 09:25 AM
    how about p vs z 2
    10-02-2013 09:28 AM
    I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that Universal Pictures didn't license the rights to Despicable Me to you guys.

I'll be the first to argue that copyright laws are heavy-handed, but I really hate when developers take someone else's licenses and make crap+ games with them. It's obvious that the whole point is to mislead. How about coming up with your own ideas?

I'm tired of having to trudge through all the junk to find anything good. Every time some franchise gets popular guys like you come along and dump your garbage on the Windows Phone store.
    10-02-2013 10:54 AM
    I too want Minion rush to be running in my windows phone...Gameloft, I request you to make it available for windows platform
    10-24-2013 12:32 AM
    I played it in my IPAD and really loved it...i love to play the same in my LUMIA as because i carry my phone allways...
    11-04-2013 02:02 AM
    It will be officially available on windows phone there was an article posted here in wpcentral about gameloft games coming to WP maybe its in the process of Xbl certification
    11-04-2013 02:37 AM
30 12