3- Duke Nuke Em
4- Master Of Orion
5- Master Of Orion 2
6- Panzer General
7- Railroad Tycoon
8- Castle Wolfenstein 3D
9- Diablo
10- Diablo 2
MS can spend a fortune on advertising, or port these 10 games and create a uproar. I am sure it can be done, some games might have to be landscape with a central screen a the touch controls to both sides. Other games will require zoom functions... But overall the current generation of WP8 hardware could do it. What do you think?

sueha

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I'd rather have a fortune on advertising :) You answered it yourself: Controls are gonna suck. Besides, these are not Microsoft's IP's, it's up to the respective publishers.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
As was said, Microsoft cannot force developers to make games. None of these are Microsoft franchises, so unless Microsoft pays for the entirety of the development and publishing, I don't see how this could happen. DOOM might be able to fly with touch controls, but I'm pretty sure Diablo would be a nightmare.

Coolknight1968

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
MS has deep pockets, releasing these classics could get them lots of consumers using WP8. It is better spend money than Advertising that no one cares about.

Diablo (1) did run ont NT, should be portable to WP8.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
They have deep pockets, but there are honestly more-important things than Diablo. Also, I wasn't speaking to compatibility with the code, I was speaking to the complexity of the game and how it would translate to a mobile device (read: poorly).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss