Order & Chaos Online - Official WPCentral Guild Thread

jameshn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi everybody this game is back live again and free but at this time unable to download in my Lumia icon error msg saying "something interrupted your purchase please try again later in able to download in my laptop will.update when is installed

laynardi

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi everybody this game is back live again and free but at this time unable to download in my Lumia icon error msg saying "something interrupted your purchase please try again later in able to download in my laptop will.update when is installed

It's already like that since yesterday.
I read paul article about this.
Making me want to play again.
I bought this game like 6 month ago.
Is there any vip for player that bought this game before?
Sorry for my unfluent english

Andre-Omari John

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I would like to join a guild, however, since the update earlier, I am unable to connect to the game. Something about having no internet connection...:eck:

EDIT: After since correspondence with gameloft on Twitter my game is working again. Problem now is that my skill tree had been reset...has that happened to anyone else?

Last edited:

geekRiddle

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello all. Is the WC guild still alive on the American server? I checked for the officers listed at the beginning of this thread and none of those toons exist. Thanks in advance!

trinityz

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys wish I could game with you right now. Sad that the servers are down, but maybe Gameloft is updating the game/fixing bugs. I won't be able to be on for a bit because my Nokia Lumia 920 died the other day, and I am waiting for my replacement in the mail from at&t. When I get back on I will gladly help any newcomers with weapon/heavy armor that they need up to level 25 (atm because my blacksmith profession is only at level 200) provided I have the ore or you guys can give me ore. Hope you all get back on soon, and I will be back soon as I can!

- Faeron

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss