Uno and Friends

coteganut

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I love playing Uno and friends but why is it not updating my gamer's picture; it only show a gray generic photo. Does anyone know how to fix this problem. I already updated my gamer's picture on xbox live's website. Thanks

coteganut

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I tried uninstalling and soft resetting the phone too, but the gamer picture in the game is still just showing a generic one :( it was showing my avatar picture until I changed my gametag from player####### to Coteganut

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I tried uninstalling and soft resetting the phone too, but the gamer picture in the game is still just showing a generic one :( it was showing my avatar picture until I changed my gametag from player####### to Coteganut
How long has it been since you changed your gamertag?

Oranges123

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I've had the same issue for a while now, done all the things suggested and think its a bug with the game. The correct gamerpic will show in other xbox games except for this one.

Oranges123

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
You can't. When you go to the site, you get this:

"Your gamer picture represents you on Xbox LIVE. Change your gamer picture on your console in Settings, Profile, Edit Profile, Gamer Picture. Change your gamer picture on your Xbox 360"

I ran into that problem too then figured you don't click Edit Profile but instead click on "Edit My Avatar" then the interface will load and then choose "Gamer Picture". Don't know why they simply don't give that option in the "Edit Profile" page causing unnecessary confusion. Doesn't solve the Uno gamerpic problem though.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
So how do you get to "Edit my Avatar?" When I went to the "Avatar Editor" under the "Social" tab on the site, it told me to go to the Games hub. There isn't an option for changing the picture in the Games hub, from what I saw.

Oranges123

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Hmm that is strange as I did the same as you above and it took me straight to the interface, somethings not right and its not you as you have gone to the right place.

I also accessed it by clicking on the username or gamerpic on the top right hand corner of the page to be taken to the profile page. Then on that page I have two green buttons one "Edit My Profile" and underneath it "Edit My Avatar". When I click "Edit My Avatar" the Avatar Editor loads which is the same page you have already tried.

Doomguy

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I love playing Uno and friends but why is it not updating my gamer's picture; it only show a gray generic photo. Does anyone know how to fix this problem. I already updated my gamer's picture on xbox live's website. Thanks

I have the same problem on WP8 and Win8 (and a lot of other people, too).

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I wish Microsoft would force people to make a gamertag upon first signing into and Xbox Live game or service....so tired of play with "Player12386234589" and then I get a friend request from them! "Oh ok, I'll put you right here next to Player52371598723"! Get a gamertag or get lost!

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I wish Microsoft would force people to make a gamertag upon first signing into and Xbox Live game or service....so tired of play with "Player12386234589" and then I get a friend request from them! "Oh ok, I'll put you right here next to Player52371598723"! Get a gamertag or get lost!

It IS a gamertag. They just give you a free name change upon creation. My sister couldn't think of a tag she liked when she started this game, so she never made one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism