Galactic Reign to be removed from Store, servers shut down.

Gurggles

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
If they opened the game up to IOS or android it would be able to succeed. Heck might even convince people to look at windows phones.

Yakko Warner

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I just noticed this is back on the store for the price of free. Only playable for a month, so squeeze what you can out of it, I guess....

EchoRedux

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Two sides try to build an empire of planets and ships. You have to expand while defending yourself and invading the enemy. Units work like rock paper scissors as they have strengths and weaknesses.

I need the achievement where I win a battle where my fleet has a ship value of half or less than my opponents. Its rare.

EchoRedux

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Oops I haven't been on for a while.

amitnahar, you will need to add me (EchoRedux) as an XBOX LIVE friend so I can invite you or anyone else to play a game. Once you do that, I will tell you what kind of troops to build and how many of them.

EchoRedux

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
They may have gotten what they wanted but I still need that achievement to get my complete 200 ;P

Anyone playing this game? I'll help you get your missing achievements too ^^

EchoRedux

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Yeah my invite expired (it does so after a few days). I accepted your invite and submitted my first turn already.

What you should do right now is move your units around and simply colonize every planet on your half of the map (the bottom half). At the same time, use resources to upgrade technologies. To accomplish this, press the arrow in the top right corner of the screen and your game menu pops up, click on the flask icon. You can upgrade your techs on the next menu. When your turn is completed, return back to that game menu and slide the thing at the bottom over to submit the turn.

Note, on the right, you will see 5 planets, 3 of which are larger than all the other planets on the map. Those 3 planets are special planets that grant you victory points. Do not travel to those planets yet. Do not colonize them yet.

Keep upgrading your techs until you cannot do so anymore and tell me on the forum. Then we can create mismatches that will allow us both to earn the achievements. Shouldn't take too long.

What race did you choose? (i.e. Zorn, Alkari, Sundog)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss