Temple Run: Oz

iAdrian23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone! I am a big fan of the movie (The Great and Powerful Oz!) so I had to get this app :D. I bought it (I actually like TR) and I enjoy it a lot (Although it lags because my Other Storage is 5.5GB and I am left with 1.9 GB FREE...).

Of course I had to make a thread in here to make sure I'm not the only one who is kind of disappointed with the app to some extent.

• It has a frame bug where a white line/box/shape appears when you leave the Graveyard;
  • Daily Challenges are missing;
  • Emerlad City is missing;
  • China Doll [character] is missing;

Bug Preview
jkePZEG.jpg

Do you think we'll ever see updates? Disney is well known (notoriety) for NEVER updating their WP8 apps (well they did with Where's my X? collection but they were critical bugs and they didn't update them with the newer worlds so...). I'm really sad.
This is going to be the last F*!CKing $1 to developers such as Disney, unless they address to the bugs and add the new content.

If you could possibly help me, leave a comment down below.

One more thing, if you happen to know how to reach (FCKING) Disney/TR developers to ask them a few questions and to report the current bugs let me know their e-mails/facebook.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Wow. Dat font.

Anyway, that white line bug has something to do with how the game renders graphics.
As for the final two, it most likely has something to do with missing content, to be remedied in a future update. Hopefully.

...as for the not updating thing, you should know about that. Movie tie-ins have short lives.

iAdrian23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Wow. Dat font.

Anyway, that white line bug has something to do with how the game renders graphics.
As for the final two, it most likely has something to do with missing content, to be remedied in a future update. Hopefully.

...as for the not updating thing, you should know about that. Movie tie-ins have short lives.
The font is kind of stupid but I can live with it.
How DARE they not update it when it's already out on iPhones? God. I don't care if they won't release new conent, but they should add the existing one :/

Giovanni Marin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
So they don't update their apps.. For a lot of people the app wont even start so I'll just be without the game even if I payed for it?

Is there any way to contact the developers?

iAdrian23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
So they don't update their apps.. For a lot of people the app wont even start so I'll just be without the game even if I payed for it?

Is there any way to contact the developers?
I'm trying to find a way as well... But so far no luck. I cannot find a single freakin e-mail.

Oh, don't worry about that bug. I'm pretty sure it will be fixed. The reason behind my moaning is because the app hasn't got latest updates and still has the same old bug (with the white lines) that was on iPhone's early (not sure if it's been fixed) version. (IT"S ANNOYING). Also, the floor looks like it is shaking O_O

iAdrian23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
My app has received an update today (23.09.2013) but I have no idea what did it bring. o_o
Emerald City & China doll are still missing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos