Six-Guns game screeshots,tips,cheats,tricks and other info

TurbulentGamer

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Run the game , play your lottery for the day. Then press start and browse to settings and change your time 24 hrs forward. Long press the back button and tap the game again, you'll have another lottery to play. Repeat the process , if you wanna play the lottery again and again.

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Stupid wall glitch in multiplayer, I know how to do it(went to wall person and let them kill me right when game was restarting and watched how they went in the wall.), but I can't tell you guys how to do it, but I will warn you to watch out, it happens much more in bloodwine, but also occurs on the other map)

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Very much enjoying this game, more than any other I have owned. And I own quite a bit, but rarely play them, But out of all of them I have played this one the most. I love open world games like this one, does take a while to cross the world on foot after all.
If the mission where by discovery that would have been better I think.
I avoid the use of horse when possible so that I can explore everywhere looking for various treasure items etc.

I would love to see Gameloft, build a Fantasy Game using the same game engine and game controls has this.

ScreenShots

Name Arce

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
this game is awesome but of course its hard without money.. any hacks or glitches for money or sheriff stars..hehehe please help

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Dude, I know right!! There's that mission in the catacombs you NEED s flamethrower for. In the cemetery where you just need more.. Damn, have 2 pistols, carbine, sniper and a shot tie, but goodnedd

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
The games in-app purchases are on sale now. I'd like to ask how reliable are Gameloft's Cloud saving servers? I'm asking because I'd like to make sure I have the same save and purchases if ever I decide to switch phones in the future.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 822 Windows Phone 8

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb