(Q) Top games for quick xbox live achievements ?

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I have a $40 credit on my account that expires at the end of Sept(20ish days). I started with a larger credit so I picked up everything I could think of that I wanted for right now (even 10 other games).

Might as well use it for achievement hunting to build up my score a little. So what games give easy achevements and are fairly quick to finish to complete the game ?

Looking for a bunch...

Thoughts ?

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
You can get quite a bit playing iStunt 2. That's where I've gotten the most achievements on a mobile game! I played it on WP8 and W8 so it counted twice as well! ��

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I found that Collapse was the easiest 200g I could get, Picked up that game at 2pm while at work, by 6pm (only an hour out of work) and had all the achiements... Looking for big bang for the buck games..

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Collapse is supposed to be easy, as was mentioned, but I didn't buy that one. Flowerz and Breeze are easy, though they are free. Though it might not be easy, Modern Combat 4 is on-sale for $3, and since it's normally $7, it's a pretty good deal, if you're into the game. Asphalt 7's Achievements took a bit (maybe a month?) to get, but they're not hard. NBA Jam's take a LONG time to get 30+ hours of play), but they game itself is easy. Tiki Towers isn't too tough, though it takes a while as well, if you don't use a guide.

Also, is this a Windows Phone-only credit? If not, you could maybe purchase apps/games on Windows 8 or Xbox LIVE (if you have those platforms).

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Collapse is supposed to be easy, as was mentioned, but I didn't buy that one. Flowerz and Breeze are easy, though they are free. Though it might not be easy, Modern Combat 4 is on-sale for $3, and since it's normally $7, it's a pretty good deal, if you're into the game. Asphalt 7's Achievements took a bit (maybe a month?) to get, but they're not hard. NBA Jam's take a LONG time to get 30+ hours of play), but they game itself is easy. Tiki Towers isn't too tough, though it takes a while as well, if you don't use a guide.

Also, is this a Windows Phone-only credit? If not, you could maybe purchase apps/games on Windows 8 or Xbox LIVE (if you have those platforms).

This was the credits for getting a 928...So, not sure if it can be used on xbox/Windows 8... If so, I might grab a few things on WIndows 8...

AKA, more achievements !

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I figured it was along those lines. However, Microsoft has now synced your Microsoft account money with the conversion from Microsoft Points, so I was thinking it might have changed the limitation. Even though some of my money on my Microsoft account is from Bing Rewards, the full balance shows up on my Xbox.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720