Best new game available

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Reaper, which was released yesterday by Hexage, is awesome. It's fun, highly polished and features a great art style. Best of all, it's one of the rarer games that doesn't cause my phone to overheat.

It may unseat Rayman Jungle Run as one of my favorite Windows Phone games.

DrewSharp1985

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Age of sorcery is a really good game! Started playing it a few days ago and it gets pretty addictive early on, so be warned! If you have a go at it use this referral code 82J3 to gain 100 gems as you need gems to speed up building and buy resources. The game has pvp but it's optional for those that don't want their kingdom burned down.. There's a constant war between holy and dark alligned players struggling for power and you can join factions to team up with other players. I'd recommended joining the "Legend" server as it has only just opened on the 06/10/2013 so people are just starting out. It's an RTS MMO set in fantasy setting so the building times can end up being hours in the end game unless you have gems which can be purchased via the online store but also generate very slowly so use a referall code when you get started. Good luck if you try it, can't put my phone down now lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa