Everytime I try to play Halo:SA, Fruit Ninja, or any other game that requires or can be connected to Xbox I get an error saying

"Sorry, we're not sure what happened. Try again or check back later. For support go to Xbox.com"

I normally don't get that error and this has been going on for about a week now I'm on LTE and Wifi so I know its not my connection. What can I do to fix this?

I've currently done the following:
    Turned on and off my phone (duh)
    Switched airplane mode on and off
    Reinstalled the apps

I don't think its my phone because yesterday I just got another HTC 8X 16GB (warranty my other HTC's screen went out) and it won't connect with this one either.
    10-20-2013 04:20 PM
    Sorry guys fixed it.

All I did was sign into my account on the Xbox website and go to my games and press refresh!
    supadryz likes this.
    10-20-2013 04:35 PM
    Sorry guys fixed it.

All I did was sign into my account on the Xbox website and go to my games and press refresh!

I've had this problem with Angry Birds Star Wars II. I will give this a try.

Achievements are not Unlocking & the reason is it's not Connecting to xbox live & this error comes up

'Sorry, we're not sure what happened. Try again or check back later. For support. Please go to Xbox.com '

Now I know the simple SOLUTION is to uninstall & re-download again Tomorrow delete this but my Progress. & Simple thing is I have all levels and all cheevos & stared.
    10-23-2013 07:19 AM