Team 17/Worms Franchise

ikissfutebol

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
As you may know, the current (but nearly over) Humble Bundle Weekly is Team 17 and a lot of the Worms franchise. As I was watching a trailer and reminiscing of yesteryear, it occurred to me that this would actually be a game and franchise that could make the jump to touch. As I'm an always and only Windows user, is the franchise ported to Android or iOS? Would anyone else think it would be a pretty decent game if ported to either the Windows Store or Windows Phone Store? Both? I wonder if we could try to get Team 17 to make the game for at least Windows 8.1, but ideally WP8, too!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I would love to see this on my phone. If done right I think it could be amazing. We should contact the devs about this!

rangerdogy

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Loved playing the Worms games when they came out. I agree that they would be an awesome touch-enabled game. Their website is www.team17.com. Basically, they have apps out for all platforms but Windows Phone/RT. Android, iOS, Xbox, PS3, and Windows all have at least a version of Worms. Would love to see them expand out to Windows Phone or Windows 8.1.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett