Kingdoms & Lords is FREE

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I think this game is available only in Mexico.
i am from India and i cant download it too.
when i changed my region and time zone to Mexico i am able to download it.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm able to download it in the US, but it wouldn't show up as downloadable when the Mexican store was linked. I changed the Mexican URL to the American one ("en-us"), and it worked.

uncletoma

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
It's free in Italy, too.
Not my genre (i really love CRPG, but there are only few good games on WP8 :crying: I love Kemco games and i hope that can develop for WP too), so i don't download it :)

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Kingdoms & Lords should be available everywhere at this point. Definitely let me know if you're still experiencing issues with a compatible device!

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Kingdoms & Lords should be available everywhere at this point. Definitely let me know if you're still experiencing issues with a compatible device!

This game is a lot of fun. And thank goodness for Xbox achievements and cloud saving! I'm looking forward to when it launches on Windows 8/RT too. Coupled with the cloud saving I'll be able to play it on my Windows Phone, my Surface, and my Windows 8.1 PCs! Hoorah!

thavidu

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan:

I've been playing the game for the past 2 days, however I have never been able to access some of the screens like the sharing an chievement or clicking on the defense fortress as whenever I click on them it says "Unable to connect to Xbox at this time. Please check your connection.". However my internet connection is fine, and I'm able to be online in other games?
Any idea?

Also I couldn't find a windows phone section on the main Gameloft website to report issues or contact support, so I'm hoping you can help me here :)
(theres only ones for iOS, Android and some other things)

Thanks,
--thavidu

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan:
I've been playing the game for the past 2 days, however I have never been able to access some of the screens like the sharing an chievement or clicking on the defense fortress as whenever I click on them it says "Unable to connect to Xbox at this time. Please check your connection.". However my internet connection is fine, and I'm able to be online in other games?
Any idea?
Also I couldn't find a windows phone section on the main Gameloft website to report issues or contact support, so I'm hoping you can help me here :)
(theres only ones for iOS, Android and some other things)
Thanks,
--thavidu

It might be maintenance on our end with the servers but I'm not sure if it's an extended issue. Typically I suggest resetting any connections, cellular or WiFi and restarting the device but like I said since it appears to be a continuing issue there might be a more technical solution than I have. For any future issues just hit up support.gameloft.com and pick the specific game you're playing/having issues with. I haven't seen any specific connection errors on WP at the moment so I'd suggest reaching out to them for technical help as they are directly in touch with the Dev team for a variety of solutions.

You can reach them at this specific contact form though: Gameloft Customer Care - Online Support for All Games & Devices

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
It might be maintenance on our end with the servers but I'm not sure if it's an extended issue. Typically I suggest resetting any connections, cellular or WiFi and restarting the device but like I said since it appears to be a continuing issue there might be a more technical solution than I have. For any future issues just hit up support.gameloft.com and pick the specific game you're playing/having issues with. I haven't seen any specific connection errors on WP at the moment so I'd suggest reaching out to them for technical help as they are directly in touch with the Dev team for a variety of solutions.

You can reach them at this specific contact form though: Gameloft Customer Care - Online Support for All Games & Devices

I can't seem to play a random battle. Every time I get "The Gameloft service is unavailable. Please try again later". I have no played a single game yet in a week

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I can't seem to play a random battle. Every time I get "The Gameloft service is unavailable. Please try again later". I have no played a single game yet in a week

So I asked around some more and this seems to be, hopefully, a small incident. It could be an error when your device is communicating with the Xbox servers. I'd suggest trying to restart the device and re-connect to your WiFi connections if the issue continues. We are actively looking into reports though and I'll notify you all if we notice anything specific on our end ( :

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
So I asked around some more and this seems to be, hopefully, a small incident. It could be an error when your device is communicating with the Xbox servers. I'd suggest trying to restart the device and re-connect to your WiFi connections if the issue continues. We are actively looking into reports though and I'll notify you all if we notice anything specific on our end ( :

I found a workaround which is to close the game, start the game and immediately try to enter a random fight after syncing from phone. Works most of the time. If you leave it too long you get the error.

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Also will there be any battery optimization? The game uses battery faster than I can charge it on USB. Will have to get a 1000mah plug

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I would also advise against buying diamonds. I bought some mistakenly think it would unlock a new solder to buy whenever, but all you are buying is a single soldier so once he dies, that's it, diamonds are gone! This should be explained better before people go wasting their money on diamonds. I feel bad for a guy who I wiped out 5 of his 'diamond bought' soldiers using mainly the magic powers. I cost him about ?10 lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6