Kingdoms & Lords is FREE

littlebib

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else having problems turning off the notifications from the game? I have all of the notifications with the nice red X, my phone still let's me know when troops have been completed and crops are ready. Really kind of annoying.

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone else having problems turning off the notifications from the game? I have all of the notifications with the nice red X, my phone still let's me know when troops have been completed and crops are ready. Really kind of annoying.

You're lucky, I don't even get notifications

Also, can someone tell me what the little boot icon is on the players stats?

Last edited:

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
You're lucky, I don't even get notifications

Also, can someone tell me what the little boot icon is on the players stats?

I also get toast notifications even though I turned them off. I go back into the settings and they're turned back on.

The numbers on the boot icons of your warriors indicates how quickly they can attack. Lower numbers mean they can attack again sooner. So, a warrior with an 11 could get two attacks in before a warrior with a 26 could get in one attack.

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know if you use diamonds to be advanced warrior units (e.g. Heroic Halberdier, Death Dealer Champion, Master Archer, or Catastrophic Cannoneer for 28 diamonds) if that means that you are unlocking those warriors and can then make them using coins and materials or if you're literally spending 28 diamonds on a single unit that will go away if defeated in battle?

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know if you use diamonds to be advanced warrior units (e.g. Heroic Halberdier, Death Dealer Champion, Master Archer, or Catastrophic Cannoneer for 28 diamonds) if that means that you are unlocking those warriors and can then make them using coins and materials or if you're literally spending 28 diamonds on a single unit that will go away if defeated in battle?

You spend 28 diamonds on that one single unit and once it dies, it's gone.

I don't really play much any more just collect my coins etc because there's nothing to do past level 40

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
You spend 28 diamonds on that one single unit and once it dies, it's gone.

I don't really play much any more just collect my coins etc because there's nothing to do past level 40

You can invade me! I need to defend against 52 more invasions. It's the last achievement I need. Add me: "range is good" (no quotes)

jenny123456

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I have never been able to play a single "random battle"...not even one...everytime I try it says "gameloft service is unavailable, please try again"... So frustrating!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss