Kingdoms and Lords XBL Friends

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I've added all names on the 3rd and 4th pages but not a single person has shown up yet and it has been over 24 hours. Anyone else have this problem? I myself might be doing something wrong.

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I have added u as my frnd...chck ur Xbox frnd request

I have been looking but haven't seen any invites from anyone. I'll try adding you. I have preached for years on how good the XBL service is and seeing how it costs money, it really is a good service. Some of the games that Gameloft puts our are really good games. The MMO they put out is pretty amazing Kingdoms and Lords is a pretty good game but some of these Gameloft games seem to be only for greed, gaming is changing from pay once to play to free but to actually progress and have fun you must pay when they say you don't need to. I haven't seen one update for K&L which really upsets me because there are only a couple major bugs and with all the money Gameloft is making, you'd think they would give back some thanks by updating, I remember reading that a windows 8 version of K&L was supposed to come out but still haven't seen that.

I'm just venting here but seeing as how fragile gaming is on WP and what WP has to compete against. You would think MSFT would make sure their XBL services are used correctly as people pay for it and WP needs working XBL services as that is one of the main pushing points for WP..

SO, anyway, I am pretty disappointed right now as a really unique feature of K&L is the multiplayer but since it won't make money for Gameloft to fix, they do nothing.

My GamerTag is : The420Dank

kyriacou48

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys!

I played Kingdoms and Lords when it first came out, but got put off by some bugs in the early release.

I'm back to play again now that the game has gotten a little better. Feel free to shoot me through an add on XBL - Kyriacou48 (just like my WPC name)

Cheers and happy gaming!

Chris

StariKletar

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Add me as well please. My gamertag is CrumbyMovie5 however i don't have Xbox Gold. Will it still work or do i have to do invites over e-mail? If so, can some of you guys post your emails so i can invite you? Tnx.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos