The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
12-30-2017 01:01 PM
210 ... 34567 ...
tools
    Hmm...if that's the case then maybe not! Like I said, I'm afraid all of our Windows devices are out right now and I can't test this for myself. If it's forcing you to update then that's something that the actual update will fix when it's pushed out this month and you'll then be able to access multiplayer.
    yeah, unfortunately .. i thought maybe it's another way to get in multiplayer mode that i can't figure-it-out :)
    i'll just need 2 wait for update then ... :)
    thx again and have a great vacation !
    12-20-2013 03:54 PM
    yeah, unfortunately .. i thought maybe it's another way to get in multiplayer mode that i can't figure-it-out :)
    i'll just need 2 wait for update then ... :)
    thx again and have a great vacation !
    Yeah, sorry. Should be fixed soon though, so that's good (: Thanks and I'll be seeing you all next year!
    12-20-2013 04:53 PM
    Yes u can this coming someone who has a window phone. long as u got internet u can. just go to ur battle flag i.e blue, purple, red, and it asks solo or multiplayer. Or u click on the PvP flag (red) which is in the middle of the world map. just ignore the the update box M$ and GameLoft games r always buggie
    12-21-2013 11:49 AM
    It's assuring to know there's no risk of lost progress despite what the message says. Thanks for keeping us informed, Ryan. =)
    12-23-2013 12:04 PM
    Hey Ryan, is Blood Match available in this DH4 version? Or is only available for ios and android?
    01-05-2014 01:07 PM
    Hey Ryan, is Blood Match available in this DH4 version? Or is only available for ios and android?
    I believe that the update will be coming. There is a slight delay currently with porting the updates over since we have a separate Windows team handling the games. I'll double check this week to confirm and can let you know for sure!
    ZkT likes this.
    01-06-2014 06:08 PM
    Ryan is 512 mb ram version coming or not
    01-06-2014 07:34 PM
    Will there be an update to fix the graphics on the 2520?
    01-06-2014 10:27 PM
    Ryan is 512 mb ram version coming or not
    Yes, it's supposed to be coming with this next update. It apparently got delayed through the Holidays so I'm working on finding out when it might get pushed out now that I'm back in the office (:

Will there be an update to fix the graphics on the 2520?
    Yes, last I heard there will be. Our Windows team was able to get a 2520 in their hands and has been doing testing to see how they can improve our games performances on that device. I haven't gotten confirmation as to whether or not this update will come out with the next round of game updates yet but I'll have to see what the Dev team says. They are definitely working on the issue though because we want all of our games to be able to run well on this newer device!
    Bee Mon likes this.
    01-07-2014 01:35 PM
    Yes, it's supposed to be coming with this next update. It apparently got delayed through the Holidays so I'm working on finding out when it might get pushed out now that I'm back in the office (:

Yes, last I heard there will be. Our Windows team was able to get a 2520 in their hands and has been doing testing to see how they can improve our games performances on that device. I haven't gotten confirmation as to whether or not this update will come out with the next round of game updates yet but I'll have to see what the Dev team says. They are definitely working on the issue though because we want all of our games to be able to run well on this newer device!
    Great news, thank you for the update. I noticed the newest version of Asphalt 8 fixed the graphical glitches on the 2520, which looked to be the same issues as we are having on DH4. I will say it is amazing on the 1520 though. Showcase game.
    01-07-2014 01:50 PM
    I have another question Ryan, when I'm in Bayant Mountain Range in the north-west part there is a dead kenashi and it has a quest and i need to enter to the cave that is next to him but i cant. When i try to enter the screen goes black and i appear again in Bayant Mountain but the title says Mountain Cavern like if i were there.
    The same happens when I'm in the northern part of Bayant Mountain, near entering Kankheer. There is a wounded kenashi and ask me to slay a Ravager and again, there is a cave next to him and i try to enter and the same, the screen goes black and i appear again in Bayant Mountain and the text says I'm in Ravager Cave but this time i cant move nor attack nor nothing. I have to go to world map and chose another location.

Is it just happening to me or is it a bug in the game? Thanks in advance Ryan.
    01-07-2014 04:30 PM
    Great news, thank you for the update. I noticed the newest version of Asphalt 8 fixed the graphical glitches on the 2520, which looked to be the same issues as we are having on DH4. I will say it is amazing on the 1520 though. Showcase game.
    I'm glad to hear it. Basically the team is working on getting all of these games up to speed with the 2520 now that they have one with them. I appreciate you guys understanding this and I'm excited to see how they all handle once the updates have gone out for each game!

I have another question Ryan, when I'm in Bayant Mountain Range in the north-west part there is a dead kenashi and it has a quest and i need to enter to the cave that is next to him but i cant. When i try to enter the screen goes black and i appear again in Bayant Mountain but the title says Mountain Cavern like if i were there.
    The same happens when I'm in the northern part of Bayant Mountain, near entering Kankheer. There is a wounded kenashi and ask me to slay a Ravager and again, there is a cave next to him and i try to enter and the same, the screen goes black and i appear again in Bayant Mountain and the text says I'm in Ravager Cave but this time i cant move nor attack nor nothing. I have to go to world map and chose another location.

Is it just happening to me or is it a bug in the game? Thanks in advance Ryan.
    This definitely sounds like a bug. I'll make a note of it but definitely let our support team know at this link here so the Dev team can get the report and start working on the issue!
    ZkT and jmerrey like this.
    01-07-2014 06:39 PM
    Hey DH4 thread just wanted to follow up with my post yesterday. I heard back from the Dev team and the update that includes low-end device support and 2520 improvements has been sent in to submission the other day. As long as there aren't any issues it should be going live soon!
    Bee Mon, ZkT, jmerrey and 1 others like this.
    01-08-2014 01:55 PM
    That is awesome news, Ryan! Thanks for letting us know!
    01-08-2014 01:57 PM
    That is awesome news, Ryan! Thanks for letting us know!
    No problem! I'll post updates as I get them!
    ZkT likes this.
    01-08-2014 02:06 PM
    Yeah, thank you very much Ryan! We appreciate all your effort.
    01-08-2014 02:27 PM
    Great news Ryan, thank you!
    01-08-2014 04:00 PM
    Yeah, thank you very much Ryan! We appreciate all your effort.
    Great news Ryan, thank you!
    Awww shucks guys! Just glad to get the information flowing when I can!
    ZkT likes this.
    01-08-2014 06:16 PM
    Btw Ryan, say thanks to the tech guys for fixing the pop up thing and its nice to see those discounts on gems ;)
    Last edited by ZkT; 01-09-2014 at 01:17 PM.
    01-09-2014 11:47 AM
    Btw Ryan, say thanks to the tech guys for fixing the pop up thing and its nice to see those discounts on gems ;)
    Sure thing man! Enjoy 'em (:
    01-09-2014 01:22 PM
    Hey DH4 thread just wanted to follow up with my post yesterday. I heard back from the Dev team and the update that includes low-end device support and 2520 improvements has been sent in to submission the other day. As long as there aren't any issues it should be going live soon!
    Do you have the correct date?
    01-11-2014 04:12 PM
    Do you have the correct date?
    I wasn't given a date because now that it's been submitted it's out of our hands. It's basically up to Microsoft to review it and give it the green-light. I'm not sure how long it takes them to do that for updates like this.
    01-13-2014 11:40 AM
    I wasn't given a date because now that it's been submitted it's out of our hands. It's basically up to Microsoft to review it and give it the green-light. I'm not sure how long it takes them to do that for updates like this.
    Hey Ryan, asphalt got updated a few hours ago and I was hoping it was one of those new cars add on update like laferrari & hyura. But it was just a small update and I am really disappointed. Please do something about this Ryan!
    01-13-2014 11:50 AM
    Hey Ryan, asphalt got updated a few hours ago and I was hoping it was one of those new cars add on update like laferrari & hyura. But it was just a small update and I am really disappointed. Please do something about this Ryan!
    Hey there - So there will be slight delays for the previous patches due to development timelines and how quickly our team can port things over to Windows. We are working on getting updates out to all platforms around the same time moving forward, but just bear with us as we get to that point.

Keep an eye out for the big content updates and if I get any updated info on when things like the LaFerrari might hit I'll be sure to let you all know (:
    KrisJoeEll and ZkT like this.
    01-13-2014 01:58 PM
    Thanks for the update to support 512ram devices once again. The Update was posted today, but it not showing up on store quite yet at least for me in USA, but I was able to bing search you will get the link. Installing right now.

thanks once again.
    01-15-2014 08:05 PM
210 ... 34567 ...