12-30-2017 01:01 PM
210 ... 45678 ...
tools
    Thanks for the update to support 512ram devices once again. The Update was posted today, but it not showing up on store quite yet at least for me in USA, but I was able to bing search you will get the link. Installing right now.

thanks once again.
    Can you send me the link please.. I was just at the store and its not showing up.. I almost installed the game guide thinking it was the game lol
    01-15-2014 08:52 PM
    I wasn't given a date because now that it's been submitted it's out of our hands. It's basically up to Microsoft to review it and give it the green-light. I'm not sure how long it takes them to do that for updates like this.
    Do you know if Total Conquest be updated? it has alot of issues, battery drain, connection to internet problems, crashing, etc..
    01-15-2014 08:54 PM
    I foresaw this..... the update of DH4 erased all my progress. Thank God I didn't buy any gem pack or I would be really pissed off, I was cautious since Ryan announced the update I thought this could happen hahaha
    01-15-2014 08:55 PM
    Can you send me the link please.. I was just at the store and its not showing up.. I almost installed the game guide thinking it was the game lol

You can go to Marketplace->Apps>Collections>Gameloft. It is listed their now still has not filtered down into games section yet.
    jibreezy1982 likes this.
    01-15-2014 09:27 PM
    [S]Yeah... a 900mb update looks more like a reinstall than an update. Luckily I was able to cancel it before it could finish.

That awkward moment when the update you're told to install to avoid losing progress, would actually wipe your progress...[/S]

Edit: Keep reading below, the patch should be harmless. :)
    Last edited by Zeem Frostmaw; 01-17-2014 at 03:47 AM.
    01-16-2014 10:27 AM
    Yeah... a 900mb update looks more like a reinstall than an update. Luckily I was able to cancel it before it could finish.

That awkward moment when the update you're told to install to avoid losing progress, would actually wipe your progress...
    I installed the update and I didn't lose any progress.
    01-16-2014 10:44 AM
    I installed the update and I didn't lose any progress.
    Was it just short of a gigabyte as well?
    01-16-2014 11:49 AM
    Thanks for the update to support 512ram devices once again. The Update was posted today, but it not showing up on store quite yet at least for me in USA, but I was able to bing search you will get the link. Installing right now.

thanks once again.
    No problem. The store probably just needs to refresh for it to be available for download directly from the store in the US. I believe the Windows store refreshes pretty frequently so hopefully it'll be good to go later on today!
    01-16-2014 11:56 AM
    So is there anything else about this update besides bugs and 512 ram
    01-16-2014 01:35 PM
    So is there anything else about this update besides bugs and 512 ram
    I believe it included some optimization as well in the performance department. I don't believe it included any new content if that's what you were asking about.
    01-16-2014 03:53 PM
    It's downloading a 959MB update for me, but goes to install it and about 70% through I get a low storage warning and the install aborts. I check the phone storage and I have 2.8GB free storage. When I tap to retry, it goes and downloads the whole 959MB update all over again. It finishes downloading, goes install and the same thing happens. Now I check the phone storage and I'm down to 1.7GB free storage, and my "other storage" has grown by a GB. So, just how much free storage do you need to update this thing? 2.8GB is not enough?
    01-16-2014 04:02 PM
    Was it just short of a gigabyte as well?
    Yes (of cours)
    01-16-2014 04:18 PM
    Yes (of cours)
    Alright, just making sure we're both talking about the same thing. It's just mighty big for a patch and I'd rather not lose my progress. ;)
    01-16-2014 05:02 PM
    Alright, just making sure we're both talking about the same thing. It's just mighty big for a patch and I'd rather not lose my progress. ;)
    Yeah I understand, and I can't guarantee you anything but I'm pretty confident that you can update without worrying :)
    01-16-2014 05:09 PM
    Yeah I understand, and I can't guarantee you anything but I'm pretty confident that you can update without worrying :)
    Mm, and I can confirm for everyone that my progress was intact after the patch as well. :) Apologies for any needless concern.
    01-16-2014 05:20 PM
    Mm, and I can confirm for everyone that my progress was intact after the patch as well. :) Apologies for any needless concern.
    LOL! It looks like I'm the unlucky one
    01-16-2014 06:44 PM
    This is strange or it is just me ? , I download xap and install them from sd card to save on required space. Only have about 2.6gig free.

When I first read that DH4 was available for 512. I started my download, which was a 959 mb version that says it was updated yesterday, but that one, will not install on my 521.

But if I logon into Windows Phone site, DH4 says size is 725mb which does install correctly.

So is their two version one for 1gig ram devices and the other for 512ram devices ?
    01-16-2014 07:31 PM
    I believe it included some optimization as well in the performance department.
    I've found that when traversing across the bridge outside of the starting city the framerate is noticably smoother, where on my Lumia 920 it was always a bit choppy there before the patch. So yeah, nicely done with that. =)
    01-17-2014 03:50 AM
    I've found that when traversing across the bridge outside of the starting city the framerate is noticably smoother, where on my Lumia 920 it was always a bit choppy there before the patch. So yeah, nicely done with that. =)
    Awesome, glad to hear it! We'll obviously keep trying to improve things, especially since we just introduced the low-end devices. This is a step in the right direction though!
    01-17-2014 01:03 PM
    Hello!

Quick question to those who have already downloaded the patch: Since the patch is available there have been some recent game ratings that say they have to pay for Health potions. So I wonder: will you still receive a potion each 4 hours as you used to?

And one other thing: usually I avoid IAP's completly, but because this is the most played phone-game of all times for me I'm actually inclinded to do some purchase (basically I would have gladly paid >10/$ for a game without that IAP-"crap" (sorry, but for me it is)) - so I might as well pay the devs some money this way as well. What I wonder now is: If for whatever reason I have to reinstall the game I assume that purchase would be lost?
    Last edited by Euphorion; 01-20-2014 at 08:44 AM. Reason: typo with/without
    01-20-2014 06:29 AM
    I was never aware that you got potions every four hours - maybe I'm in the same boat as the people who reviewed it in never using them in the assumption that once you've guzzled down the three you start with, you don't get any more unless you pay up...
    01-20-2014 11:09 AM
    Hello!

Quick question to those who have already downloaded the patch: Since the patch is available there have been some recent game ratings that say they have to pay for Health potions. So I wonder: will you still receive a potion each 4 hours as you used to?

And one other thing: usually I avoid IAP's completly, but because this is the most played phone-game of all times for me I'm actually inclinded to do some purchase (basically I would have gladly paid >10€/$ for a game without that IAP-"crap" (sorry, but for me it is)) - so I might as well pay the devs some money this way as well. What I wonder now is: If for whatever reason I have to reinstall the game I assume that purchase would be lost?
    Yes, the potions should still regen. As far as I know we haven't changed that mechanic and we won't be anytime soon. As for the losing the purchases: At least on iOS you can choose to keep local data when uninstalling a game and that would save your progress/character if you choose to reinstall DH4. Not sure if Windows has something like that off the top of my head though.
    01-21-2014 01:06 PM
    Yes, the potions should still regen. As far as I know we haven't changed that mechanic and we won't be anytime soon.
    That's good to know. :) I'll be sure to actually use them from this point on, heh.
    01-21-2014 01:34 PM
    That's good to know. :) I'll be sure to actually use them from this point on, heh.
    Haha, it's cool man I'm the same way. I'm someone who always tries to have 99 (or whatever the max number of a consumable is) in every game I play. It's silly because I usually die more often then I should but I do it for my dignity! >.<
    01-21-2014 05:30 PM
    I just got an update for DH on my 2520. The graphical issues are fixed! Very nice, thanks!
    01-21-2014 05:38 PM
210 ... 45678 ...