Dungeon Hunter 4

plin

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem as Samanalie, my challenges are also stuck from last week, though my "ends in" time shows -304h. I've also contacted Gameloft support with no response. I have restarted the phone with no change to this behavior.

I've also noticed some missions not getting credit, but some missions do. That is some are at, for example 25/25, but never get their check marks and don't give the mission rewards. Yet other missions work perfectly fine.

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Hello,I have one question,suppose I delete the game on my wp8 and then reinstall it,will my saved progress be lost or will I be able to continue my game??

Samanalie

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried restarting your device since running into this issue? I know it sounds silly but sometimes that resyncs the game and fixes issues similar to this. If you have and it didn't help, let me know and I'll reach out and try to find out what's going on.

Thanks for responding Ryan. I had tried restarting earlier, and it didn't work. But I just tried it again for good measure, but still no change in the Challenge screen. :cry:

Could you please please please check with the Dev department about what can be done for this?

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello,I have one question,suppose I delete the game on my wp8 and then reinstall it,will my saved progress be lost or will I be able to continue my game??

If you completely uninstall and get rid of all the game files on your device, since it doesn't sync to our servers, you will lose all of your progress and characters.

I have the same problem as Samanalie, my challenges are also stuck from last week, though my "ends in" time shows -304h. I've also contacted Gameloft support with no response. I have restarted the phone with no change to this behavior.
I've also noticed some missions not getting credit, but some missions do. That is some are at, for example 25/25, but never get their check marks and don't give the mission rewards. Yet other missions work perfectly fine.
Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk

Can you post or PM me some SS's of this so I can send them over to the Dev team later today? Are you playing on your Lumia 925 as well?

Thanks for responding Ryan. I had tried restarting earlier, and it didn't work. But I just tried it again for good measure, but still no change in the Challenge screen. :cry:
Could you please please please check with the Dev department about what can be done for this?

Bummer! Can you also do the same thing, either post SS's of the issue or PM them to me and let me know what device you're playing on? Thanks!

With the SS's I'll be able to send the Dev team hard evidence that there is an issue. I appreciate the help folks!

Jonathanmr7

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan! You know sometime about total conquest? I start to play yesterday and loved! But there's a problem, my connection is fine but the game a lot of times say "connection error, please reconnect" I see the same error on android comments... You know sometime about this? And gameloft planning update the game on WP? Ty :)

Sent from my RM-885_eu_france_266 using Tapatalk

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan! You know sometime about total conquest? I start to play yesterday and loved! But there's a problem, my connection is fine but the game a lot of times say "connection error, please reconnect" I see the same error on android comments... You know sometime about this? And gameloft planning update the game on WP? Ty :)

That is something that happened early on in the game's release. The team is working on porting over the updates that include stabilizing the server connections and game performance. I'll have to see if I can get an idea on when those updates might be coming.

Hey Ryan, any updates about our frozen timer issue??

Good question! I need to follow up with the Dev team and see what's going on with that. Let me check on that again today and see if they have any news!

Diavke

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Dear Ryan, do you have any information whether gameloft is doing anything towards balancing the 4 classes or not? 95% play blademaster other 5% battleworn. No one plays warmage or sentinel. No tell me they aint unbalanced :)

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Dear Ryan, do you have any information whether gameloft is doing anything towards balancing the 4 classes or not? 95% play blademaster other 5% battleworn. No one plays warmage or sentinel. No tell me they aint unbalanced :)

I haven't seen any update notes that change the balance of classes currently. I think the team is relatively pleased with the pro's and con's of each class, however, they do monitor game stats and will adjust accordingly depending on what they see.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site

So I checked up on the Total Conquest issues and it looks like this connection problem is isolated to the US. The Devs said they've got a hotfix in the works and it should be implemented before too much longer hopefully.

I'm still waiting to hear about the textures/graphical issues with O&C. I'll post once I get some information!

marinang

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Hello. I am trying to install dungeon hunter to my lumia 520 and it says i dont have enough space. I have 2.3GB free space. The game is around 1GB. Do you know whats wrong? Is there a solution for this? Thanks in advance. Have a nice day :)

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Hello. I am trying to install dungeon hunter to my lumia 520 and it says i dont have enough space. I have 2.3GB free space. The game is around 1GB. Do you know whats wrong? Is there a solution for this? Thanks in advance. Have a nice day :)

more than 3Gb required to install it :(

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site

No one plays warmage or sentinel? U mate should open your eyes WIDE and look careful !

Jonathanmr7

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
So I checked up on the Total Conquest issues and it looks like this connection problem is isolated to the US. The Devs said they've got a hotfix in the works and it should be implemented before too much longer hopefully.

I'm still waiting to hear about the textures/graphical issues with O&C. I'll post once I get some information!
But im from Costa Rica so why i get the error? sorry if i dont understand, sometimes im bad for english :p and thanks you ryan! :)

same here i tried with 2.3 gb or similar and nothing! the only way its download to the pc and next to the sd and install ;)

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site

Not sure if it was mentioned earlier in this thread or not, but I think you need about 2.5gigs of free space for DH4 to completely unwrap and install before shrinking down to the actual size.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077