Dungeon Hunter 4

Alex Zaire

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi Ryan, glad to see someone from gameloft that is active. Simply tells us that Gameloft isnt leaving its customers from their problems.

Ryan, I think my weekend challenge has a bug, tried playing it with and without wifi and i evem bought the required weapon which cost me GEMS tried restarting my phone but still no rewards. :( what should i do?

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan, glad to see someone from gameloft that is active. Simply tells us that Gameloft isnt leaving its customers from their problems.
Ryan, I think my weekend challenge has a bug, tried playing it with and without wifi and i evem bought the required weapon which cost me GEMS tried restarting my phone but still no rewards. :( what should i do?

I know of one issue where the weekly challenges aren't resetting and that is an issue that's being addressed in the near future. The Dev team is waiting to see if they will use a hot-fix for it or if they will just include it in the next content patch. As for not getting rewards, you'll need to contact our support team in-game. They have the ability to verify you completed the challenge and then as long as everything matches up you should get the reward!

Hi Ryan,
Has there been any progress with the Bayant Mountain range cavern issue?

I'm not familiar with this issue so I'm not sure. Can you give me some additional information on it? This is the first I'm hearing of it >.<

plin

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I believe the issue is that in Bayant Mountain Range, neither the Mountain Cavern nor Ravager Cavern side quests will load. You get kicked back out when you try to enter the caverns. I reported this issue to Gameloft support back in December and got a response from Customer Care agent "Nestor" that the devs were looking into it on Dec 22. Haven't heard anything since and it still happens with the current update.

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I believe the issue is that in Bayant Mountain Range, neither the Mountain Cavern nor Ravager Cavern side quests will load. You get kicked back out when you try to enter the caverns. I reported this issue to Gameloft support back in December and got a response from Customer Care agent "Nestor" that the devs were looking into it on Dec 22. Haven't heard anything since and it still happens with the current update.

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk

Alright, I'm out sick today but when I get back to the office tomorrow I can follow up with the Dev team and see if they have something coming in the next update to fix this issue. It'll also give Tieman a little more time to respond. Two instances of it happening is better than one! :)

laynardi

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Great game. Loved it.
the problem is i can only play max 40mnt on my lumia920 before instantly dead and blazing heat on my phone. Hope gameloft can give update to this problem. I can take the heat but want to play lots longer.
sorry for my unfluent english

Diavke

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
No one plays warmage or sentinel? U mate should open your eyes WIDE and look careful !
My eyes are wide open, mate. Maybe you should open yours before telling others to do so. "no one" might be a slight overstatement but the class distribution percentages are really that bad.

Anyone else experiencing a short freeze after using a skill in multiplayer? Any way to fix it?

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Great game. Loved it.
the problem is i can only play max 40mnt on my lumia920 before instantly dead and blazing heat on my phone. Hope gameloft can give update to this problem. I can take the heat but want to play lots longer.
sorry for my unfluent english

I'll make a note of it, but I'm not sure what we can do to extend a devices battery life other than lowering the quality of the graphics or something similar for improved battery performance. We'll have to see what they say.

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
My eyes are wide open, mate. Maybe you should open yours before telling others to do so. "no one" might be a slight overstatement but the class distribution percentages are really that bad.

Anyone else experiencing a short freeze after using a skill in multiplayer? Any way to fix it?

The only class which i haven't seen much is battleworn. If u don't like the blademaster u cant play with the other 3 classes :). I really love the blademaster (even with his cons) so i really would like him to be depowered just cause some guy doesnt like it !

12io

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Do Lumia phones have the BLOOD MATCH ARENA in the game? I've been playing the game (now at lvl 71) and only just recently realized about BLOOD MATCH. I tried checking all the locations in the maps but I do not see that section. Seeing gameplays online tells me it should be on the left side of the screen immediately on the map view, but I don't see that on my device.

This is a major setback if we don't have BLOOD MATCH because we've been grinding for weeks, as compared to other platform users half our level that are already exceeding our damage, DPS, and adventure stat charms and items.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Do Lumia phones have the BLOOD MATCH ARENA in the game? I've been playing the game (now at lvl 71) and only just recently realized about BLOOD MATCH. I tried checking all the locations in the maps but I do not see that section. Seeing gameplays online tells me it should be on the left side of the screen immediately on the map view, but I don't see that on my device.

This is a major setback if we don't have BLOOD MATCH because we've been grinding for weeks, as compared to other platform users half our level that are already exceeding our damage, DPS, and adventure stat charms and items.

Blood Match is definitely headed to Windows. We are still working on getting DH4 up to speed with all of the updates so that's why there is a slight time difference from when one update goes live on another platform compared to on Windows. But like I said, it's definitely coming!

I'll keep an eye out for any date estimates I might get on when the update will hit and do my best to keep you all up to speed :)

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
When will the update come? Is any date or estimate? I love this game but i want the blood match!!

I mentioned in the post above yours that I didn't have any dates or time estimates from the team. As of right now that hasn't changed, but I'll be sure to post if I hear of anything different! :)

killallnite42

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Any word on a time frame and if ill be able to craft the lvl 100 weapon I have enough stones but can't craft it and damn near going to say screw the game and move on no patch in over 3 months

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Any word on a time frame and if ill be able to craft the lvl 100 weapon I have enough stones but can't craft it and damn near going to say screw the game and move on no patch in over 3 months

Not yet, I'm really sorry. The reason for the long delays between updates is that the team is moving existing content over from one platform to another. Since they are trying to play catchup, they are cramming more content into one patch on Windows than other platforms. This then leads to longer periods of time between updates, but makes them that much bigger when they do hit!

Reizorc

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Not yet, I'm really sorry. The reason for the long delays between updates is that the team is moving existing content over from one platform to another. Since they are trying to play catchup, they are cramming more content into one patch on Windows than other platforms. This then leads to longer periods of time between updates, but makes them that much bigger when they do hit!
Lets hope this big update will come soon! :)

Joe Vialpando

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Sentinel has them all beat hands down. Max out eagle eye(100% crit chance) Keep getting armour till you get all circle charms slots and put only crit damage charms. 650% crit damage with a saintly arc. 1,500,000 damage with a lvl 65 sentinel. No to mention bear traps and quick shot are op maxed out. Obviously you need to open your eyes and go into the bloodmatch leaderboards. you'll see that sentinels are always in first place cus they cause the most damage at the fastest rate.

Sebryn

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I have followed this thread hoping that there would be word on when the new update will be available for Windows.

I didn't know there was such a huge discrepancy between Android and Window updates until I convinced my husband who is on Android to play the game so he could help me with missions. We quickly discovered that Windows is on an outdated patch because the game is completely different on Windows vs. Android. He has access to deals in the shops that I don't, he can enter Blood Matches and I can't. We can't even find and friend each other in the game and play together because I am using an outdated version.

I would hope the Windows team for DH4 would have a projected date by now. I'm also following DH4 on Facebook and there are always posts about all of the new features that Windows users cannot use.

rakiBoi

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
I cant sync my account with from my old phone to my new phone, I have same social account used, I spend 2k in my Previous account, so I want to retrieve it.. pls help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs