Anyone tried Order and Chaos on the 1520 yet?

Jmac28040

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Never played it on my 920 to compare, but looks pretty good on my 1520, does get very hot and sucks down the battery pretty quick.
I do seem to have a glitch in it though, all the icons (spells, npc tags, ect) don't show up, just show place holders. If I minimize the game then bring it back up they're all there, but as soon as I move they are gone again. May be just me or my connection or something as I have not been able to find anything about this problem anywhere

JamesDax

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded the trail to check it out. Game looks good and runs well when it's running. I had constant crashes and errors saying that I wasn't connected to the internet, which of course was not true. So I deleted it. Will wait for dungeon hunter 4.

StarSapphire22

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
This is an older thread, I know, but I'm having the same issues with the icons on my new Nokia Lumia Icon, just installed this game yesterday. Have there been any new updates to fix this??? It seems like a promising game and I'd really like to be able to play it, but no way I'm buying the game if I have to minimize and open it every 30 seconds... :cry:

kyriacou48

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
same issues as above. This badly needs an update.. the game is unplayable. I bought back when I had a 920 and since buying the 1520, icons glitch and dont show the item correctly..

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
This is an older thread, I know, but I'm having the same issues with the icons on my new Nokia Lumia Icon, just installed this game yesterday. Have there been any new updates to fix this??? It seems like a promising game and I'd really like to be able to play it, but no way I'm buying the game if I have to minimize and open it every 30 seconds... :cry:

I've been working with some other players on these forums to get information on the issues that are affecting O&C on Windows. The Dev team has been made aware and my understanding is that a lot of these issues should be resolved with the next update. I've been bugging them to see when that date might be, but haven't gotten a firm day yet.

StarSapphire22

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
I've been working with some other players on these forums to get information on the issues that are affecting O&C on Windows. The Dev team has been made aware and my understanding is that a lot of these issues should be resolved with the next update. I've been bugging them to see when that date might be, but haven't gotten a firm day yet.

Thanks, Ryan!

I've been really frustrated with Gameloft, I tried contacting Tech Support and they pretty much just said "Good luck with that." I've tweeted at Gameloft too, but no response. It's nice to see someone there acknowledging the problem!!! Do you have any sort of time frame for the update - a couple weeks, a month, 2 months?

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, Ryan!

I've been really frustrated with Gameloft, I tried contacting Tech Support and they pretty much just said "Good luck with that." I've tweeted at Gameloft too, but no response. It's nice to see someone there acknowledging the problem!!! Do you have any sort of time frame for the update - a couple weeks, a month, 2 months?

That's really weird, because at least for the @Gameloft handle, I primarily run that >.< I'm really sorry if I've missed stuff on there. The amount of tweets I try to read and then respond to during the day varies, but it can get pretty intense.

I'll need to follow up with the Windows team to see what's going on, so thanks for the reminder. In the future, if you get any unsatisfactory responses from our Customer Support team, send me a PM with your support ID ticket number and a little background on what's going on and I'll look in to it!

kyriacou48

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
That's really weird, because at least for the @Gameloft handle, I primarily run that >.< I'm really sorry if I've missed stuff on there. The amount of tweets I try to read and then respond to during the day varies, but it can get pretty intense.

I'll need to follow up with the Windows team to see what's going on, so thanks for the reminder. In the future, if you get any unsatisfactory responses from our Customer Support team, send me a PM with your support ID ticket number and a little background on what's going on and I'll look in to it!

Would love to hear when this update is coming. It's been 2 months and counting since playing this, simply due to the bugs it has.

Really, really sucks, since i've paid $6.99 AUD for a game I cant play.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Would love to hear when this update is coming. It's been 2 months and counting since playing this, simply due to the bugs it has.

Really, really sucks, since i've paid $6.99 AUD for a game I cant play.

Understandable. I heard back from the Dev team and they said the update is still being worked on ): However, they offered a workaround for the time being that's supposed to help get the text back to normal: If you encounter the issue, the Dev team has advised me that any interruption and then return should return the text to normal. So, tapping the Home button and then tapping the Back button to return to the game in theory should fix the issue.

Keep in mind, this is just a temporary fix until the permanent fix goes live with the next update. I've made sure to let the Dev team know the Windows O&C players are very eagerly awaiting this update :)

kyriacou48

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Understandable. I heard back from the Dev team and they said the update is still being worked on ): However, they offered a workaround for the time being that's supposed to help get the text back to normal: If you encounter the issue, the Dev team has advised me that any interruption and then return should return the text to normal. So, tapping the Home button and then tapping the Back button to return to the game in theory should fix the issue.

Keep in mind, this is just a temporary fix until the permanent fix goes live with the next update. I've made sure to let the Dev team know the Windows O&C players are very eagerly awaiting this update :)

Thanks, as always, for keeping us updated Ryan. Appreciate it :)

JamesDax

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
No problem. Sorry it's taking a bit, I just know the Dev team is trying to cram a fair amount of stuff into this update. Things will speed up as we are on WP8/W8 longer though!
Since Nokia is offering this game for free for the 1520 I'm going to try it out using your temporary fix. Will be looking forward to a permanent fix though.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Since Nokia is offering this game for free for the 1520 I'm going to try it out using your temporary fix. Will be looking forward to a permanent fix though.

I definitely think picking the game up for free if you can is worth it :) If nothing else, you'll have it for when the permanent fix goes live!

JamesDax

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
The Dev team hasn't given me an exact date for the update that addresses this. All I've gotten from them is that they are working on it and hoping to get it out soon.
Soon aye? Can we just assume at this point that this issue is never going to get fixed. Damn shame. I really wanted to play this game.

roni09riku

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Runs good on my Lumia 1520, except for one thing: icons. The icons are glitched. Well at least I'm not the only one, when I played it I was so worried, I thought my phone was faulty. Immediately uninstalled it when I noticed it. It's good though, I'll most likely install it again if it's fixed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05