The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
04-25-2014 02:00 PM
83 1234
tools
    Ryan,christmas update and mall and beach?You wrote uo there that windows will recieve minor christmas update,but sadly windows won't recieve minor update
    I said I'd have to check and see ): Sadly, I got the news that Windows Phone won't be receiving the minor updates right now. I did say that Windows Phone will get the other minor updates moving forward; so any minor updates that come after the launch on Windows Phone. Since those specific updates came before the Windows Phone launch, in terms of development, they won't be coming to Windows Phone. I'm really sorry for any confusion!
    Last edited by Gameloft_Ryan; 12-12-2013 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Forgot a word
    12-12-2013 01:15 PM
    What about the fb integration issue

I said I'd have to check and see ): Sadly, I got the news that Windows Phone won't be receiving the minor updates right now. I did say that Windows Phone will get the other minor updates moving forward; so any minor updates that come after the launch on Windows Phone. Since those specific updates came before the Windows Phone launch, in terms of development, they won't be coming to Windows Phone. I'm really sorry for any confusion!
    12-12-2013 01:17 PM
    Not working in my 720 or my friends 920 after restart or reinstalling (FB iNtegration issue)
    Alright, I'll make a note of it but please include this issue in your review on the Windows Phone Store. The Dev team monitors those reviews daily to see what feedback the players are providing.
    12-12-2013 01:17 PM
    Any updates in the pipeline to improve performance?
    12-12-2013 01:20 PM
    And Ryan what about beach and mall?
    12-12-2013 01:37 PM
    And Ryan what about beach and mall?
    He already said WP will not get any previous updates (including beach & mall, and perhaps Christmas as well). Instead, we will get the upcoming ones.
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    12-12-2013 01:42 PM
    Any updates in the pipeline to improve performance?
    The Dev team will be monitoring the Store reviews and performance and I think it's safe to expect future updates to optimize the performance if it seems like it needs to be done (:

He already said WP will not get any previous updates (including beach & mall, and perhaps Christmas as well). Instead, we will get the upcoming ones.
    Yup, this is correct. Mall, beach, Halloween and Christmas are classified as minor updates and won't hit WP8. All minor updates from this point on will be coming to all platforms now.
    12-12-2013 04:07 PM
    after the latest update my minion rush app becomes 470mb! anyone here already updated the app?
    12-12-2013 11:51 PM
    hi Gameloft_Ryan! any changelog about the latest minion rush update? thanks!
    12-12-2013 11:58 PM
    Ryan there is a bug. I am unable to invite any of my friend through Facebook. Also there is a bug if you keep on swiping from the start you minion will fall before it hit the run and your score will just keep on increasing endlessly without any end

Sent from my Uuusumm Lumia 520 using Tapatalk
    iAdrian23 likes this.
    12-13-2013 01:39 AM
    after the latest update my minion rush app becomes 470mb! anyone here already updated the app?
    That's the game data, not the game itself. No idea why does it take so much though.

there is a bug if you keep on swiping from the start you minion will fall before it hit the run and your score will just keep on increasing endlessly without any end
    Screenshots: http://sdrv.ms/1c0XykY
    12-13-2013 06:24 AM
    That's the game data, not the game itself. No idea why does it take so much though.

Screenshots: http://sdrv.ms/1c0XykY

WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE?

Lets see bro who can top the leaderboard now

12-13-2013 07:04 AM
    hi Gameloft_Ryan! any changelog about the latest minion rush update? thanks!
    No I don't have a change log for an update. As far as I know there hasn't been an update for the Windows version of Minion Rush. Unless it was a hotfix for small issues.

Ryan there is a bug. I am unable to invite any of my friend through Facebook. Also there is a bug if you keep on swiping from the start you minion will fall before it hit the run and your score will just keep on increasing endlessly without any end

Seems that there are some FB integration issues based on what others have posted in the thread as well. This could just be something along those lines. However, just to be clear are you trying to challenge a friend and can't? You aren't able to invite a friend and have them run side by side or anything like that so I just want to understand what's going on 100%. Thanks!
    12-13-2013 01:08 PM
    Hi Ryan: It looks as though the Win8 release is broken on the 2520 in the same way that Asphalt 8 is.
    12-13-2013 11:29 PM
    while i dont really like such ganes,im glad it arrived on wp8,and yeah it works great on my 520!
    12-13-2013 11:36 PM
    Well seems unfair but we can't do anything about it. I love the Mall & Beach levels on my Android device but I guess I'll never see them on Windows Phone.
    12-14-2013 07:32 AM
    We are unable to do anything,If we try to invite a friend an error comes up sayinng 'this isn't available' Please do something. Unable to do side by side running either

No I don't have a change log for an update. As far as I know there hasn't been an update for the Windows version of Minion Rush. Unless it was a hotfix for small issues.

We are unable to do anything,If we try to invite a friend an error comes up sayinng 'this isn't available' Please do something. Unable to do side by side running either

Seems that there are some FB integration issues based on what others have posted in the thread as well. This could just be something along those lines. However, just to be clear are you trying to challenge a friend and can't? You aren't able to invite a friend and have them run side by side or anything like that so I just want to understand what's going on 100%. Thanks!
    iAdrian23 likes this.
    12-14-2013 09:33 AM
    Last update fixed the store error where the game exited when tapping Shop.

But the residential location shows transparent surface and sky which made it difficult to play. Please fix this on the next update.

Ativ S GDR2.
    12-14-2013 09:44 AM

This is the error ryan wp_ss_20131214_0001.jpg The link please do check dude
    iAdrian23 likes this.
    12-14-2013 09:57 AM
    Okay, thanks for linking the screenshot. You can't do side by side running in this game, so that's not an option, just want to make sure you understand that. The social integration allows you to challenge your friends with high scores and stuff like that.

Last update fixed the store error where the game exited when tapping Shop.

But the residential location shows transparent surface and sky which made it difficult to play. Please fix this on the next update.

Ativ S GDR2.
    Any chance you can link me a screenshot of this problem? Feel free to post it here or PM it to me. Thanks!
    12-16-2013 01:32 PM
    Alright, for anyone who is having issues with either the Facebook integration or the graphics issue, please PM me or post below with this information:

-What device you are playing on
    -What version of Windows you're running on your device

Thanks and I'll be forwarding this information to the Producers so the sooner the better!
    12-16-2013 02:25 PM
    Alright, for anyone who is having issues with either the Facebook integration or the graphics issue, please PM me or post below with this information:

-What device you are playing on
    -What version of Windows you're running on your device

Thanks and I'll be forwarding this information to the Producers so the sooner the better!
    Facebook integration issue
    Lumia 720
    Amber GDR2
    Cant see friends highscores and all
    12-16-2013 02:35 PM
    Facebook integration issue
    Lumia 720
    Amber GDR2
    Cant see friends highscores and all
    Great thanks for this. If anyone else is encountering the graphics or FB issues, please post here! I'm trying to relay as much information as possible to our Dev team!
    12-16-2013 07:05 PM
    Any chance you can link me a screenshot of this problem? Feel free to post it here or PM it to me. Thanks!
    Here you go.

wp_ss_20131214_0001.png

Also, everytime I'm turning right on the corner back to Gru's Lab, the game would exit by itself.
    12-17-2013 07:50 AM
    Here you go.

Also, everytime I'm turning right on the corner back to Gru's Lab, the game would exit by itself.
    Great, thanks for this! I'll forward this along to the team. Can you let me know what device you're playing on though and what version of Windows it's running? I need that information when you can (:
    12-17-2013 11:54 AM
83 1234