Minion Rush is available now!

J2theL101

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Well seems unfair but we can't do anything about it. I love the Mall & Beach levels on my Android device but I guess I'll never see them on Windows Phone.

azarighty

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
We are unable to do anything,If we try to invite a friend an error comes up sayinng 'this isn't available' Please do something. Unable to do side by side running either

No I don't have a change log for an update. As far as I know there hasn't been an update for the Windows version of Minion Rush. Unless it was a hotfix for small issues.

We are unable to do anything,If we try to invite a friend an error comes up sayinng 'this isn't available' Please do something. Unable to do side by side running either

Seems that there are some FB integration issues based on what others have posted in the thread as well. This could just be something along those lines. However, just to be clear are you trying to challenge a friend and can't? You aren't able to invite a friend and have them run side by side or anything like that so I just want to understand what's going on 100%. Thanks!

ruddevil

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Last update fixed the store error where the game exited when tapping Shop.

But the residential location shows transparent surface and sky which made it difficult to play. Please fix this on the next update.

Ativ S GDR2.

azarighty

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
No I don't have a change log for an update. As far as I know there hasn't been an update for the Windows version of Minion Rush. Unless it was a hotfix for small issues.

Seems that there are some FB integration issues based on what others have posted in the thread as well. This could just be something along those lines. However, just to be clear are you trying to challenge a friend and can't? You aren't able to invite a friend and have them run side by side or anything like that so I just want to understand what's going on 100%. Thanks!

This is the error ryan wp_ss_20131214_0001.jpg The link please do check dude

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site

Okay, thanks for linking the screenshot. You can't do side by side running in this game, so that's not an option, just want to make sure you understand that. The social integration allows you to challenge your friends with high scores and stuff like that.

Last update fixed the store error where the game exited when tapping Shop.

But the residential location shows transparent surface and sky which made it difficult to play. Please fix this on the next update.

Ativ S GDR2.

Any chance you can link me a screenshot of this problem? Feel free to post it here or PM it to me. Thanks!

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Alright, for anyone who is having issues with either the Facebook integration or the graphics issue, please PM me or post below with this information:

-What device you are playing on
-What version of Windows you're running on your device

Thanks and I'll be forwarding this information to the Producers so the sooner the better!

azarighty

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Alright, for anyone who is having issues with either the Facebook integration or the graphics issue, please PM me or post below with this information:

-What device you are playing on
-What version of Windows you're running on your device

Thanks and I'll be forwarding this information to the Producers so the sooner the better!

Facebook integration issue
Lumia 720
Amber GDR2
Cant see friends highscores and all

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Here you go.

Also, everytime I'm turning right on the corner back to Gru's Lab, the game would exit by itself.

Great, thanks for this! I'll forward this along to the team. Can you let me know what device you're playing on though and what version of Windows it's running? I need that information when you can :)

maks327

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I too can't see any friends on Facebook. I logged into the game's FB successfully but now the friends page in the game shows I have 0 friends (I know for a fact several FB friends play the game, at least on other platforms).

I'm on a Nokia Lumia 920, WP8 GDR3 developer preivew

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I too can't see any friends on Facebook. I logged into the game's FB successfully but now the friends page in the game shows I have 0 friends (I know for a fact several FB friends play the game, at least on other platforms).

I'm on a Nokia Lumia 920, WP8 GDR3 developer preivew

Thanks for the info! I'll forward it along :)

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan, just a quick update. I reinstalled the game and the issue no longer appears. I can switch between Gru's Lab and Residential area within the gameplay without problem. I can now enter Macho's lair as well.

Okay glad to hear it! The Dev team said they weren't able to reproduce this issue on their end so it sounds like a file was corrupted during the install. I'm pumped it's fixed for you now though, that's great news!

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Ryan: FB issue any solution

Not yet. The Developers haven't been able to reproduce it on any of the devices or firmware people have mentioned in the thread. The only thing they asked me to find out is what countries people are trying to access Facebook in and also to provide a precise step-by-step walk through of what they did when experiencing this problem if players get a chance.

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan, I recently stumbled into the iOS & Android versions of Minion Rush and noticed that it got a Christmas themed update. So i was wondering since Christmas is just around the corner, will the windows phone version be updated too? Also Asphalt 8. :D

junjunoori

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
HI Ryan, Facebook integration works but partially. It shows only my friends who are playing the game through windows phone. It doesn't show android and iOS friends. I'm from India and using Lumia 820(GDR 3).

azarighty

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Not yet. The Developers haven't been able to reproduce it on any of the devices or firmware people have mentioned in the thread. The only thing they asked me to find out is what countries people are trying to access Facebook in and also to provide a precise step-by-step walk through of what they did when experiencing this problem if players get a chance.

sorry but this is s very irresponsible reply,everybody in this thread is having this problem,maybe you'll take into account if its an article complaining this on wpcentral,btw,u am from India,gdr2,also it doesn't show any of my friends playing it but it connects to Facebook and show weekly challenges

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077