Minion Rush is available now!

azarighty

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 720,restared phone fb integration not working in wifi,2g or 3g help please
I think some people have already been able to sign in to FB. Have you tried restarting your device or installing again? Let me know what device you're using as well so I can keep an eye out to see if this is an isolated incident or a bigger issue :)

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Ryan when will Christmas update come,and will there be mall and beach

If you scroll up you'll see my answer for the minor updates that have hit iOS/Android already :)

Lumia 720,restared phone fb integration not working in wifi,2g or 3g help please

Hmm okay, have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling? That's the last suggestion I can offer up as a possible fix for the time being. I'll have to notify our team and see what they say.

azarighty

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Ok bro ill try that
If you scroll up you'll see my answer for the minor updates that have hit iOS/Android already :)

Hmm okay, have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling? That's the last suggestion I can offer up as a possible fix for the time being. I'll have to notify our team and see what they say.

azarighty

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Not working in my 720 or my friends 920 after restart or reinstalling (FB iNtegration issue)
I think some people have already been able to sign in to FB. Have you tried restarting your device or installing again? Let me know what device you're using as well so I can keep an eye out to see if this is an isolated incident or a bigger issue :)

Cole831

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Ryan,christmas update and mall and beach?You wrote uo there that windows will recieve minor christmas update,but sadly windows won't recieve minor update

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Ryan,christmas update and mall and beach?You wrote uo there that windows will recieve minor christmas update,but sadly windows won't recieve minor update

I said I'd have to check and see ): Sadly, I got the news that Windows Phone won't be receiving the minor updates right now. I did say that Windows Phone will get the other minor updates moving forward; so any minor updates that come after the launch on Windows Phone. Since those specific updates came before the Windows Phone launch, in terms of development, they won't be coming to Windows Phone. I'm really sorry for any confusion!

Last edited:

azarighty

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
What about the fb integration issue

I said I'd have to check and see ): Sadly, I got the news that Windows Phone won't be receiving the minor updates right now. I did say that Windows Phone will get the other minor updates moving forward; so any minor updates that come after the launch on Windows Phone. Since those specific updates came before the Windows Phone launch, in terms of development, they won't be coming to Windows Phone. I'm really sorry for any confusion!

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Not working in my 720 or my friends 920 after restart or reinstalling (FB iNtegration issue)

Alright, I'll make a note of it but please include this issue in your review on the Windows Phone Store. The Dev team monitors those reviews daily to see what feedback the players are providing.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Any updates in the pipeline to improve performance?

The Dev team will be monitoring the Store reviews and performance and I think it's safe to expect future updates to optimize the performance if it seems like it needs to be done :)

He already said WP will not get any previous updates (including beach & mall, and perhaps Christmas as well). Instead, we will get the upcoming ones.

Yup, this is correct. Mall, beach, Halloween and Christmas are classified as minor updates and won't hit WP8. All minor updates from this point on will be coming to all platforms now.

rakesh1995

Banned
May 26, 2013
Visit site
Ryan there is a bug. I am unable to invite any of my friend through Facebook. Also there is a bug if you keep on swiping from the start you minion will fall before it hit the run and your score will just keep on increasing endlessly without any end

Sent from my Uuusumm Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

iAdrian23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
hi Gameloft_Ryan! any changelog about the latest minion rush update? thanks!

No I don't have a change log for an update. As far as I know there hasn't been an update for the Windows version of Minion Rush. Unless it was a hotfix for small issues.

Ryan there is a bug. I am unable to invite any of my friend through Facebook. Also there is a bug if you keep on swiping from the start you minion will fall before it hit the run and your score will just keep on increasing endlessly without any end

Sent from my Uuusumm Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

Seems that there are some FB integration issues based on what others have posted in the thread as well. This could just be something along those lines. However, just to be clear are you trying to challenge a friend and can't? You aren't able to invite a friend and have them run side by side or anything like that so I just want to understand what's going on 100%. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro