04-25-2014 02:00 PM
83 123 ...
tools
    Gameloft just released Minion Rush for WP8.

Minion Rush | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    12-10-2013 02:53 PM
    Gameloft just released Minion Rush for WP8.

Minion Rush | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Thanks for that, it's one less thing I need Android for now ;)
    12-10-2013 02:58 PM
    12-10-2013 02:59 PM
    Very androidish icon. Looks as an alien lol. But thank god we are getting some love. Now candy crush hehehe
    12-10-2013 03:00 PM
    Looks like its been pulled, the web links say its not available.
    12-10-2013 03:04 PM
    Looks like its been pulled, the web links say its not available.
    You need WP8. If it's still not available even for WP8, good thing I downloaded it. It rush a little sluggish (really really little lag, mostly not noticeable) on my 920 but overall it's fantastic.
    12-10-2013 03:06 PM
    You need WP8.
    I'm talking about the webpages, it's been delisted now.

Edit: It hasn't been delisted, Surface decided that it didn't want me to view that page anymore :/
    12-10-2013 03:07 PM
    Hey all it's available for Windows Phone now, but is still coming soon (very soon!) for Windows 8. That might be affecting some of the Surface users possibly. (?)
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    12-10-2013 07:16 PM
    Ryan?! Thanks but where's the Christmas update for Minion Rush? ",) That kinda bums me out.
    12-10-2013 07:49 PM
    Ryan?! Thanks but where's the Christmas update for Minion Rush? ",) That kinda bums me out.
    Aww man, I'm sorry! I'll have to check and see what's going on.
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    12-10-2013 07:52 PM
    @Gameloft, just like the Android version, it requires internet connection during play. It won't change, would it?
    12-10-2013 07:56 PM
    @Gameloft, just like the Android version, it requires internet connection during play. It won't change, would it?
    Correct, all versions of this game require a connection.
    12-10-2013 08:12 PM
    Aww man, I'm sorry! I'll have to check and see what's going on.
    Hey Ryan. Is there a reason why the game is not Xbox live enabled?? Like your other games?? Any help would be great

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    12-10-2013 09:01 PM
    Hello Ryan! I am so glad we have got the opportunity to talk with a Gameloft employee.

I would like to thank you guys for your dedication to our platform.

Do you know whether or not we will be getting the Christmas(edition) Patch as long with optimization (better frame rate cap)? Please find information about that.

This is what I am talking about

The environment is so amazing and the new characters are so cute. Ah damn! I hope you will bring us great news.

Thank you.
    12-11-2013 06:36 AM

my one doesn't require net connection

Sent from my Uuusumm Lumia 520 using Tapatalk
    12-11-2013 08:25 AM
    my one doesn't require net connection

Sent from my Uuusumm Lumia 520 using Tapatalk
    Yeah. I wanted to say that too. Mine doesn't require an internet connection either. Atleast not constantly (you do need it for FB integration).
    12-11-2013 08:55 AM
    Hey Ryan. Is there a reason why the game is not Xbox live enabled?? Like your other games?? Any help would be great
    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Similar to our other titles that came out, our primary goal was getting a solid gaming experience out on Windows so that players would be able to enjoy our games. It's possible our games that aren't Xbox Live enabled currently get updated in the future, but I can't say for sure right now.

Hello Ryan! I am so glad we have got the opportunity to talk with a Gameloft employee.
    I would like to thank you guys for your dedication to our platform.
    Do you know whether or not we will be getting the Christmas(edition) Patch as long with optimization (better frame rate cap)? Please find information about that.
    This is what I am talking about
    The environment is so amazing and the new characters are so cute. Ah damn! I hope you will bring us great news.
    Thank you.
    So Windows will get the minor seasonal updates moving forward but due to the timing of the game release and Development timeline, sadly, the Halloween/Christmas updates won't be landing on Windows. These updates are minor and like I said, moving forward, all operating systems will get the seasonal updates but due to the timing our Development team worked on Macho's Lair first since it's the biggest content update the game has had.

Yeah. I wanted to say that too. Mine doesn't require an internet connection either. Atleast not constantly (you do need it for FB integration).
    Yeah, I should correct what I said. For FB integration, challenging friends, leaderboards and for the shop you need a connection. To just fire the game up and run, you do not. Hope that clarifies everything!
    12-11-2013 01:00 PM
    Thank you for your replies and your commitment to engage with us,please check fb integration not working is it an error,please fix,not able to do some achievements. Because of it
    Similar to our other titles that came out, our primary goal was getting a solid gaming experience out on Windows so that players would be able to enjoy our games. It's possible our games that aren't Xbox Live enabled currently get updated in the future, but I can't say for sure right now.

So Windows will get the minor seasonal updates moving forward but due to the timing of the game release and Development timeline, sadly, the Halloween/Christmas updates won't be landing on Windows. These updates are minor and like I said, moving forward, all operating systems will get the seasonal updates but due to the timing our Development team worked on Macho's Lair first since it's the biggest content update the game has had.

Yeah, I should correct what I said. For FB integration, challenging friends, leaderboards and for the shop you need a connection. To just fire the game up and run, you do not. Hope that clarifies everything!
    12-11-2013 01:28 PM
    Thank you for your replies and your commitment to engage with us,please check fb integration not working is it an error,please fix,not able to do some achievements. Because of it
    I think some people have already been able to sign in to FB. Have you tried restarting your device or installing again? Let me know what device you're using as well so I can keep an eye out to see if this is an isolated incident or a bigger issue (:
    azarighty likes this.
    12-11-2013 01:38 PM
    Ryan when will Christmas update come,and will there be mall and beach
    12-11-2013 01:38 PM
    Lumia 720,restared phone fb integration not working in wifi,2g or 3g help please
    I think some people have already been able to sign in to FB. Have you tried restarting your device or installing again? Let me know what device you're using as well so I can keep an eye out to see if this is an isolated incident or a bigger issue (:
    12-11-2013 01:49 PM
    Ryan when will Christmas update come,and will there be mall and beach
    If you scroll up you'll see my answer for the minor updates that have hit iOS/Android already (:

Lumia 720,restared phone fb integration not working in wifi,2g or 3g help please
    Hmm okay, have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling? That's the last suggestion I can offer up as a possible fix for the time being. I'll have to notify our team and see what they say.
    azarighty likes this.
    12-11-2013 04:06 PM
    Ok bro ill try that
    If you scroll up you'll see my answer for the minor updates that have hit iOS/Android already (:

Hmm okay, have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling? That's the last suggestion I can offer up as a possible fix for the time being. I'll have to notify our team and see what they say.
    12-12-2013 01:33 AM
    Not working in my 720 or my friends 920 after restart or reinstalling (FB iNtegration issue)
    12-12-2013 07:19 AM
    Ryan,christmas update and mall and beach?You wrote uo there that windows will recieve minor christmas update,but sadly windows won't recieve minor update
    12-12-2013 08:08 AM
83 123 ...