Is Windows Xbox Live Dead?

supadryz

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

Just looking for peoples opinions on this subject even more after the release of Angry birds Go!

The main reason I bought a Windows Phone was for the Xbox Live Titles which have achievements, it gave me that push to complete the games & get the most from them.

I feel this is the beginning of the end for Xbox Live Titles with the delisting of alot of EA games & others, Doodle Jump, Chickens Can't Fly being rebooted without Xbox live titles & new big titles without this feature aswell.

It's sad days ahead R.I.P Xbox Live Titles

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
That's also the reason I got a windows phone in 2011, because it had Xbox Live. It was a gimmick, but got me. They could've done so much with it, but now pretty much every high quality and well known came, like asphalt 8, doesn't have Xbox Live. I'm glad we are getting these games, but it would be nice if it had Xbox Live. I think it is the certification process that is the problem. I hear it is a pain, unlike Apple's Game Center.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I think publishers are realizing that they don't necessarily need the XBL branding to sell. Why jump through extra hoops if there idn't a clear benefit?

MS will probably have to reexamine their XBL fees and requirements.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo