xbox live is Seriously DEAD with this thing

Jf.Vigor

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
may be having a setback, to prepare for a comeback. They've heard our gaming complaints for well over a year now. I think with all the new management, xbox live on wp8.1 going forward will be an entirely new beast

Kage Maru

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Tetris blitz is still a XBL game on my phone. Do I need to uninstall and download it again to see the non-XBL version?

Edit: Nevermind, the game wouldn't fully launch, just sit at the first credit screen. I see now it's without XBL integration.

Man MS is really dropping the ball with this. I don't understand how they can get it right with Xbox and fail so badly at spreading adoption for PC and now WP.

theaddict

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Yes, you all are WRONG...game definitely still is Xbox live enabled.. It just doesn't have the right image for app. Just earned an achievement as well as the game itself showing up on recent Xbox titles played on Windows 8 as well as it still categorized with Xbox titles on the Windows Phone Store..Please do your research before making these claims..

Kage Maru

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Yes, you all are WRONG...game definitely still is Xbox live enabled.. It just doesn't have the right image for app. Just earned an achievement as well as the game itself showing up on recent Xbox titles played on Windows 8 as well as it still categorized with Xbox titles on the Windows Phone Store..Please do your research before making these claims..

Thank you for your detective work, I can now sleep well at night. Honestly, I'm not invested enough into mobile games to care enough whether or not a game supports XBL. Given recent events, you can't blame anyone for assuming yet another game has dropped XBL support.

phstratton

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Tweet about it and voice your opinion to microsoft heads and the people in charge of gameloft, ea, etc. The only way to get them to change the way things are going is to show them what we want. It would be awesome to have an experience on WP8 similar to that of Xbox Live (i.e., group chat, servers, matchmaking)

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Tetris blitz was only missing the xbox live tag on its icon . Now its been updated again and brings the tag back. It has always been an xbox live game . DONT SPREAD SUCH NEWS WITHOUT KNOWING THE FACTS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786