I just checked out that Tetris blitz is now non XBox live game :((
    12-16-2013 10:10 AM
    may be having a setback, to prepare for a comeback. They've heard our gaming complaints for well over a year now. I think with all the new management, xbox live on wp8.1 going forward will be an entirely new beast
    12-16-2013 10:17 AM
    I too hope so..
    12-16-2013 10:42 AM
    Tetris blitz is still a XBL game on my phone. Do I need to uninstall and download it again to see the non-XBL version?

Edit: Nevermind, the game wouldn't fully launch, just sit at the first credit screen. I see now it's without XBL integration.

Man MS is really dropping the ball with this. I don't understand how they can get it right with Xbox and fail so badly at spreading adoption for PC and now WP.
    12-16-2013 04:27 PM
    Yes, you all are WRONG...game definitely still is Xbox live enabled.. It just doesn't have the right image for app. Just earned an achievement as well as the game itself showing up on recent Xbox titles played on Windows 8 as well as it still categorized with Xbox titles on the Windows Phone Store..Please do your research before making these claims..
    12-16-2013 06:46 PM
    Yes, you all are WRONG...game definitely still is Xbox live enabled.. It just doesn't have the right image for app. Just earned an achievement as well as the game itself showing up on recent Xbox titles played on Windows 8 as well as it still categorized with Xbox titles on the Windows Phone Store..Please do your research before making these claims..
    Thank you for your detective work, I can now sleep well at night. Honestly, I'm not invested enough into mobile games to care enough whether or not a game supports XBL. Given recent events, you can't blame anyone for assuming yet another game has dropped XBL support.
    12-17-2013 07:49 AM
    Tweet about it and voice your opinion to microsoft heads and the people in charge of gameloft, ea, etc. The only way to get them to change the way things are going is to show them what we want. It would be awesome to have an experience on WP8 similar to that of Xbox Live (i.e., group chat, servers, matchmaking)
    12-19-2013 06:47 PM
    Tetris blitz was only missing the xbox live tag on its icon . Now its been updated again and brings the tag back. It has always been an xbox live game . DONT SPREAD SUCH NEWS WITHOUT KNOWING THE FACTS.
    wapoz likes this.
    12-19-2013 07:24 PM