I haven't seen a thread for this game yet, so I thought I might as well start one up. Hopefully we can help each other out on the deeper parts of the game, like the Challenge Rounds.
    12-19-2013 11:15 AM
    I am! :D. Great game IMO, although it has cartoonish graphics, I adore it :P.
    I have the Spoon Mobile L2 on 230CC, already on Challenge Rounds in Track 1 and just starting the Track 2 :).
    12-19-2013 12:15 PM
    I'd definitely play it if they add XBL features to it. Hopefully they will!
    Dadstar0410 likes this.
    12-19-2013 06:44 PM
    Yeah, the new take on Angry Birds is indeed charming in its own way. For Challenges, I'm currently at 25/54/3/0. Some of the higher ones have very vague descriptions and I can't find any help on them online so far. "Finish a race without your kart" and "Completely trash your opponent" are two I'm currently stumped on. Not really wanting to spend crystals to skip, either.

And yeah, Xbox would have been nice. For right now, though, I'm more hoping they at least fix the Guest profile. I'd imagine we should at the very least get Facebook integration.
    12-19-2013 11:32 PM
    Does anyone knows in which resolution this game is running on 720p devices?
    It's definitely not in native 720p on my 1020. I compared with my friends Galaxy S3 and game looks so much better on S3 but he has fps drops.
    It's smooth enough on 1020 but it looks so pixelated and non hd.
    12-21-2013 10:01 AM
    I wont touch this game.... #SaveXboxWP enough said
    Dadstar0410 and anon(6101439) like this.
    12-22-2013 11:52 AM
    I played through tracks 1 and 2. I won't play it any further. 7,000+ credits to buy a cart for the "air track" or spend cash?! No thanks. It was a hard grind to get the credits to beat Terrence. I'm too frustrated by the time/money grind that the game is.

I'm glad that others are enjoying it!
    12-22-2013 12:01 PM
    They need to include cross-platform multiplayer.
    12-22-2013 12:11 PM
    You always have to drive the same boring Race-Track.
    12-22-2013 01:17 PM
    I played through tracks 1 and 2. I won't play it any further. 7,000+ credits to buy a cart for the "air track" or spend cash?! No thanks. It was a hard grind to get the credits to beat Terrence. I'm too frustrated by the time/money grind that the game is.

I'm glad that others are enjoying it!
    Yeah, I agree that it does get quite grindy, but I sort of am liking the gating that is done with energy. It forces me to stop playing on my phone and do productive things, haha. I'm nearing the end of the Air course and want to finish the last one as well. I wonder if pacing feels any different at that point with all characters at your disposal and just the challenges to do.
    12-23-2013 02:53 AM
    Yeah, the new take on Angry Birds is indeed charming in its own way. For Challenges, I'm currently at 25/54/3/0. Some of the higher ones have very vague descriptions and I can't find any help on them online so far. "Finish a race without your kart" and "Completely trash your opponent" are two I'm currently stumped on. Not really wanting to spend crystals to skip, either.

And yeah, Xbox would have been nice. For right now, though, I'm more hoping they at least fix the Guest profile. I'd imagine we should at the very least get Facebook integration.
    Hey dude i was trying to figure out how many challenges exist for each track and i saw your question about those two. Heres how i did those: Finish a race without your kart - bump your kart into walls and rocks until it is almost breaking, you probably will have to trash it numerous time to find the resistance of your kart (i did). Once its on the edge of breaking give it one last bump just when you are about to cross the finish line. The bird only stays without kart for 2 seconds i believe. As for the second one 'completely trash an oponent' i could only acomplish it with bomb. Basically you just have to destroy an oponnent until he doesnt have a kart.
    Hope it helps.

Regards,
    Wakka
    12-26-2013 07:11 PM
    Wakka, thanks so much for those tips. I'll have to try working on those two challenges again. I'd imagine it'll be easier to wreck a kart that isn't leveled up.

For the regular races, I'm trying to get enough to buy my first kart for the last course, Stunt. 26k coins, though. :/
    12-27-2013 11:07 AM
    Anybody here who knows how to manage 'power ups'? Thnx for advice A
    12-29-2013 06:24 PM
    I'm guessing no, but is there any way to not use a guest profile? Thanks
    12-31-2013 12:37 AM
    Schelmo, what do you mean by manage? The powerups are the King Sling, Kart Repair, and Boost that appear above the lineup before you pull your slingshot back.

Odoggy, as of now there isn't a way to use anything other than Guest, unfortunately. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.
    12-31-2013 02:45 AM
    Would anyone be interested in getting a list compiled of all the Challenge Rounds for reference? I'm currently 051/054/021/007 on these and started screencapping the challenges just in case.

Also, the final stage "Stunt" is getting really really grindy. Even though you can get 500 coins or so per race, kart upgrades are pretty pricey. I'm pretty sure they want you to buy that doubler. Usually I don't purchase IAPs on "inevitable" items (multipliers, lives, etc.) unless they're cheap. I did it for Jetpack Joyride since the doubler was like $1 or $2. $7 on ABG is a little much. I'm pretty sure after I finish all of the main races whatever I earn will be just fine to build up old karts.
    01-06-2014 01:55 AM
    So apprantly this game is hacked on iOs and Android. You can run a program and have unlimited coins/diamonds. I dont think WP8 games are hackable though, so we are out of luck I would assume.
    01-18-2014 11:54 PM
    My son plays it every chance he gets.
    01-19-2014 01:22 AM
    im playing and its really good but i cant seem to find out what it means by completely trash an opponent
    01-19-2014 03:11 PM
    Hey, Chloe. Wakka makes a small detail on how that works in post #11, though I personally haven't been able to do it yet. I've noticed on other races (ironically when I don't need to) that I can land on top of an opponent during a jump to take them off of their kart, which Wakka says counts as "trashing" them.

On a general note, I'm almost done with the main stages on my 920. I'm on 36/54 main levels on Stunt and 53/59/22/41 on all Challenge Rounds. I'll admit, I broke down and purchased the multiplier, and the upgrade pacing feels a lot more "right" now. I've also skipped a couple of challenges with crystals, and I will say be careful in doing this. The game mentions the cost going up the more you use it; I've skipped two challenges and now the cost is 11, up from 10. Not sure if it's always the same increments, though.

It's a shame race progress doesn't carry to new devices. I just got a 1520 and the game looks so much better on this device. The game isn't just blown up on the big screen, the details are a lot more clear and framerates are very good. Thankfully, my coin doubler and the accidental $50 car purchase were carried over to this phone with the restore option. Even though I'm starting from the beginning on the 1520, I don't really mind playing it here and there just because it runs a lot better.
    01-20-2014 01:12 AM
    It looks like a new patch went live that adds Telepod support and some other things (I noticed that CPUs now have names and cc ratings during the lineup; also seems like the camera angle is a little farther zoomed out now). Has anyone with Telepod experience had luck getting these to work? I've been trying on my 1520 and no luck.
    02-19-2014 01:18 AM