Am I the only one dying to play gta on their wp? :D

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm hoping that it will be decently optimized for the 920 because it's the only configuration this game will run on besides 1520 which not many people have, and then I want to rub it in my friends face because he has a gs3 and it's probably not optimized for that phone at all since there are alot newer androids, mhwuahahaaha >:D

(this friend of mine despises wp, so I hope I'm right and he will get super pissed)

Kage Maru

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I can't wait to play it either. It's the only GTA that I didn't spend a decent amount of time with, so I'm looking forward to it. Was hoping it would launch today, but it looks like just the Android version launched today. =/

and i bet i wont be able to play it on my 520,duh

Already confirmed to require 1GB.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I can't wait to play it either. It's the only GTA that I didn't spend a decent amount of time with, so I'm looking forward to it. Was hoping it would launch today, but it looks like just the Android version launched today. =/

Already confirmed to require 1GB.

Yeah I didn't play it much either :)

Zeem Frostmaw

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Definitely looking forward to it, if simply to have the whole of San Andreas to drive and fly around in handheld format whenever I please. =)

Zeem Frostmaw

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
'Next week' can be anything between 7 and 14 days after the iOS release, so I wouldn't get too excited over any one day in particular. It's definitely coming soon though.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
why wouldn't it have controller support?? The ios and android version have it.
WP isn't eaxactly known for having controller support. Games that support moga have been flakey at best for me on WP. If MS just built in a simple to use Xbox controller SDK for devs...

greedypnguin

May 11, 2013
Visit site
If it is 1GB only, then why does it work on Iphone 4 when that iphone has 512mb ram. Also Tbh Id much rather have max Payne on mobile instead of gta

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Since 512mb devices are dual core. People would rather a bit of lag but still have an app rather than not having an app at all.

its not "a bit of lag" seriously it's straight unplayable!
Rockstar has said that they don't support the iphone4 which means that they didn't optimise for it all and that's why it doesn't work...

I'm sure they could optimize for the 520's dualcore but that's probably not worth it for them or something like that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb