What happened to wp8 grand theft auto ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

igashinobi

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Gta, released on IOS. Last week was said to be released this week on wp8......anyone know what's happens....have Microsoft ruined the party due to the content of gta ?....anyone ?

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
They're probably going to try not rushing it out the door.

Besides, they're most likely going to do this to try to get some last-minute bug-fixes or even make this seem like a massive Christmas gift!
Who knows, maybe they're going to release it on the 24th or the 25th for the heck of it!

igashinobi

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Wpcentral seem to have pulled there story on the release being this week, which is a bad sign...thanks Microsoft !...merry Xmas Microsoft !

igashinobi

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Oh,that's great...it was released on android 2 hours ago.......so the loyal Microsoft customers are last in line yet again
(if it even appears)

raccoon210

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I don't understand why they don't just release it. I mean I doubt they're writing code hours/days before its released. If they are then its for the first update not the initial release.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Oh,that's great...it was released on android 2 hours ago.......so the loyal Microsoft customers are last in line yet again
(if it even appears)

Grow the hell up. How are you surprised that WP gets it last when WP usernase is a fraction of that of iOS and Android combined? While MS controls the marketplace, "being last in line typically has very little to do with MSs interference.

igashinobi

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Grow the hell up. How are you surprised that WP gets it last when WP usernase is a fraction of that of iOS and Android combined? While MS controls the marketplace, "being last in line typically has very little to do with MSs interference.

Thanks for your iintelligent,adult input !......the game was announced to be simultaneously released on android and windows.The delay has everything to do with Microsoft...btw young man I am a 40 year old grandfather and I am quite grown !

greedypnguin

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your iintelligent,adult input !......the game was announced to be simultaneously released on android and windows.The delay has everything to do with Microsoft...btw young man I am a 40 year old grandfather and I am quite grown !

Out of curiosity, why are you playing grand theft auto if you're a "40 year old grandfather"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786